Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Oh Susie! You must be feeling gutted! Big hugs!

A girl at work is doing SW and I'm not sure it's working for her as she's thinking of doing H&B shakes to try to get some movement... But I know it does work and you've success before with it so hopefully it works for you!

You have to stay on the forum though! Otherwise we'll sneak around and kidnap (catnap) Orby and hold her ransom! Lol :)

Also... I found the SW booklet too complicated to even know where to start! Lol... The pea sized brain was at work! Lol

Morning Susie! :) ... And Orby :)

Morning all - am full of cold, so just popped in quickly to say hi, before I head back to bed.

Signed up to SW last night but so far don't have any appetite - will feed back later, if you'll pardon the pun.

Sxx

oh no suze :( maybe its the thought of sw thats making you ill. do you have plenty of food in you can have x

Morning Suzie and Orby! Sending snuggles to the kitty, and I was going to send a soya latte to Suzie, but I've no idea what diet you're on today! :p

morning susie, sorry to see you arent well.....wonder if colds cause water retention.....or perhaps its just a mucus overload and after lots of nose blowing and sneezing you will be back to where you should be.

lots of rest and plenty of fluids if you cant manage food xxx

Morning Susie, sorry to hear your not well love

Evening Susie. Sorry to hear you're coldy - hope you feel better soon ((hugs))
Xx

Morning Susie... Hope you feel a bit better today! Have you started SW yet? :)

Where are you? I'm all worried!

Afternoon all

Sorry for the radio silence, was at home in bed yesterday and been at work since 8 running a Board-level workshop today. One more meeting to go and have delegated a later one to someone else so I can totter home to get some sleep. Picked up some nasty bug, part cold-part flu, and spent most of last night awake, blowing my nose and radiating heat phew. Still feel pants today but had to run this thing...

Slimming World went really well - a really full class, about three minutes from the front door of my new flat, which will come in handy for those cold winter evenings! Nice consultant too, and a couple of other people my size.

TBH I haven't started properly because I've had no appetite the last couple of days - but my Tesco delivery is coming tonight (with lots of stuff the cupboards haven't seen for a while, including bread and pasta) so will get things kicked off tomorrow.

Thanks for your kind comments, sorry to worry you and hope you're all having a good day :)

Waves to Susie from a safe, germ free distance!!!!! Hope you feel better really quickly and that WW goes great for you xxx

Back