Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Still blocked up but trying to go cold turkey on the nasal spray, which is quite difficult.

Also think I might start detoxing early, feel like I've had more than enough bad stuff!

Hey Susie... It has felt a bit too much! Lol ... Keep chilling ... You don't get to do it often! :)

Morning gorgeous :)

After a hot cloth across my nose, inhaling steam with tea tree oil, a really hot shower, Breathe Right strips and sinus tablets, I gave in and used the spray, as nothing else unblocks my schnozz!

It helped me get a bit of sleep until 4am, then I read until 5am, then toss turn - so a nap may well be in order this afternoon :) Hmmm, cold turkey is not such a great option...because it's so nice to be able to breathe through one's nose!

Enpiugh moaning - how's everyone today? Not much on the agenda here - a bit of housework (because, quite frankly, the place is a tip!), meeting someone for lunch locally, and that's it. Off to the theatre tomorrow night too, nearly forgot until friends texted me this morning!

Quick question - am trying to gear up on the motivation front for next week - can anyone remember where Jim's "interview" is? He answered a whole lot of questions from another forum person months and months ago and it was really interesting - but I can't find it!

Last edited:
Alps you star - it's the first link - but I've also bookmarked the second as a helpful reminder!

Am starting to get geared up - ordered some decent multivitamins and flaxseed, gone back on MFP and adjusted the goals and am clearing the cupboards (again) for carby things.

I have learned some important lessons from you all about getting it right this time - portion size, watching the calories a bit and sticking closely to clean and green. I would start tomorrow if it wasn't New Year's Eve coming up soon!

Oh Susie!!! That sounds amazing!!! Wow! I can feel the motivation right here in Kings Cross!!!

Well done and I hope/know it will work this time !!! Hugs :) xxx

So much for a busy housework day - I've spent HOURS setting the iPhone on my new computer, downloading new phone software, tidying up the music library because there's some rotten glitch in the new downloaded software grrrr...but all done now and backed up.

Picking up from Alpy's lovely pics, here's a couple more of Orbs during our first Christmas :)

Investigating.jpg

Orbit Xmas1.jpg

Asleep2.jpg

Oh lovely pics Susie!!

Are you doing much tomorrow? Fancy meeting up? :)

Oooh yaye!

I'm having a look at a few houses in Plumstead (deepest South East London) but could do later in the day if you fancy it? Where would suit you?

I could go to Greenwich on the boat? Maybe? Is that a sensible place?

Sounds perfect for me - but is it too much of a trek for you? I could probably be there for about 1-1.30pm.

Ooooh we could do Gourmet Burger (as you know it's Atkins friendly) - or try one of the many other eateries?

It's a girl she's about 13 and called Elvie got her from a rescue centre when she was about 4 - and was the most nervous, terrified cat I'd ever come across - this us the name she came with - I also posting below piccie of my 18 year old Tom - Scooter

image-592093891.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Or I could get the train to Lewisham?

Michelle... Gorgeous piccie! :) x

Back