Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Laura and Claire - you can put it in coffee but you need to let the coffee sit for 5 mins and then add it - the coffee just needs to cool down a bit first.

For some reason it's fine in tea straight away.

And if you have hayfever or sinus problems (like me), then you are soooo much better off not drinking milk!

im totally gonna get some tmro i hope i like it i miss lattes

I love them too - and can have one soya latte in the morning, it feels like a treat but I can relax because the whole thing is less than 1 carb :D

ill give it a go thanks :)

OMG so exciting neighbour!

Yes my gorgeous friend, it's actually gonna happen :)

I even applied online tonight to Kirsty and Phil for help in finding the right home for us :D

Susie I'm sorry but I've made a decision. Me n kitty kat are moving into ur gaff with u n orbit cat so u can cook n feed me some yummy Atkins food.

Morning Susie... Such exciting news! And a great project for the New Year! :) xx

Wow Susie, that's really great news. Can follow your heart with a practical plan to make it feel right:D
Let's look at the latest property when we meet next week;)
Xxx

Susie I'm sorry but I've made a decision. Me n kitty kat are moving into ur gaff with u n orbit cat so u can cook n feed me some yummy Atkins food.

LOL any time Claire! :D

Morning all, and thanks for your kind comments :)

Lovely day here, after all that wind :eek:. I did another sneaky WI, which I know isn't advisable, but the week is going so well, I didn't think it would hurt. And...well, I'm in shock, the scales show a 12 lb loss so far!

I don't know what is accounting for it, and I just hope it doesn't shoot back up too much by Tuesday - but strict induction (with the right balance of fat and protein, thanks to Katie) really seems to be doing the trick. Long may it stay that way! :D

B - fried eggs, soya latte
L - beef stir fry
D - chicken coconut curry
W - 3 litres today maybe
E - yep, going for a walk at lunchtime

How exciting Susie. I was wondering last night, would you do set days in the office each week or play it by ear on the workload?

Thx hun! :D Not sure yet, still to be decided. In an ideal world, I'd like to do Tuesday to Thursday in the office and get myself a notebook or iPad so I can work on the train.

The single fares are astronomical, travelling three days a week on a single ticket costs £8000 a year :eek: - so will go for an annual ticket (still not cheap at £5504) so there's flexibility to do different days.

OR the other option is to buy a car and drive. The AA says it takes 90 minutes (the train is 2hrs10). I'd be more comfortable, but couldn't work on the way. Both options have delay issues - there's always potential traffic jams if I drive - but the Hastings train line is single track for part of it and when I commuted to Tunbridge Wells, the trains were delayed at least once a week.

What do you think?

Last edited:
I would drive but then I don't do public transport lol. You could get a small eco car with really low running costs and maybe even drive to the end of the tube line so avoid actually driving into central London. From our side of London we tend to drive to Hatton Cross and get the tube from there so might be worth looking into as a 3rd option.

Morning Susie, that's good news about the job love.

and Lainey you bad girl!

WOWEEEEEEE Susie, that is phenomenal loss!!!!!! Well done :D

Oh and brilliant news on the work/commute/home situation too :D

Thanks all you lovelies :), I am so ridiculously happy about both the loss so far and the house/work thing :D

Going to the coast to view the big 4 bed house tomorrow - apparently it's going to be 10 degrees and sunny :D

Did you post a link to the house Susie? I was going to offer to come with you as I'm in Brighton but just checked and it's an hour in the opposite direction and someone's borrowed my satnav - I'm a lost cause without it!

Back