Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

WOW!! Susie... Stunning flats!! And fantastic news about your mortgage situation! ... The chair is to die for too!

Life rocks at the moment! Long may it continue! :) xx

Thx hun - life DOES rock :D

I am so happy I keep bouncing round the flat with a big grin on my face :D

Am having a glass or two of red - hope it doesn't bite me on my big behind come Tuesday :)

Hooray Susie - financing news is great:D. And love the chair!
Xx

Wow that is the best news babes, have you made plans to come back down again?

Evening all

What a lazy day! Up early for Mr Tesco, and since then have been snoozing, reading and playing on the computer. I was suposed to do some work but wasn't in the mood - never mind, hopefully I'll have an early start tomorrow.

B - big 3 egg omelette with lardons, herbs, cream and cheese :D
L - 3 Debbie sossies with salad leftovers
D - chicken curry with mayo
W - 3 litres
E - nup
S - pack of Fridge Raiders, 1 Atkins bar

Didn't eat much veg today, will fix tomorrow.

Last edited:
Morning all

Scales settling down a bit but still in for a good loss tomorrow, despite a few vinos and some Atkins bars :)

B - sossies and eggs, latte
L - pork steak and salad with mayo
D - cheeseburger pie - which I haven't had for ages, so really looking forward to it!
W - 2 litres
E - bit of walking

Very exciting news - the boss has said yes definitely to one day, probably two, at home, so it's all systems go now on finding on house to buy! :D

Caught up with MFP today - am definitely having problems with the fat-protein ratio! Always have more protein and not enough fat - but I am loath to reduce the amount of protein I'm having because if I eat less, I'll get hungry - and we all know what happens then! :(

Isn't it odd that some can just blast through this woe by following the book (Jim lol) and others need to tweak the portions. Maybe there was something in the original '72 plan, or perhaps it's frankenfoods ;)

Strange isn't it? I've had cheese a few times and cream once - so not sure if they are going to stall me...

Oh well, let's see what happens tomorrow morning gulp :D

Glad to be home - a big achievement work wise, lots getting signed off - but felt knackered by the end of it, could barely drag my bum to the bus stop!

i think the clue is when it says 15g of your carbs should be veggies...less protein in veg but will fill you up, then all you need to be concerned with is fat intake...i know its easier said than done and i struggle myself with it.

Oh Susie... I have a big fat grin on my face as I read your diary! I'm so utterly proud of you! Well done and I can't wait to hear about the losses! Big hugs xxx :)

Awww thank you sweetie - I know you will keep me on the straight and narrow :D

Just so happy that you and the other lovely Minis friends are in my life xxx

We all need a group hug! :) xx

yaaaaaaay group hug!!!!

Can I be in the middle whilst u all hug around me? It is my bday on fri :) Then I suppose I'd have to consider who gets my ugly mug to look at n who gets my chubby butt... Lol!

We'd love all of you Claire :) xx.

Back