Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

So... My bags are packed... I'm ready to go - just point me in the right direction and I'll be with you... Will pop by rent a stray on the way just to collect my own furry friend for the trip!! Oh, and a crate of wine. Lol

Hope you have a great day Soooooozzzz ! :) xxx

Morning all

Am at home at the moment - bit of 'excitement' last night, with someone trying to break into the flat at 3am! Police came quickly, thank heaven, but it took ages to get back to sleep.

Then half awake, I looked at emails this morning and opened one from my landlord which had a virus and has emailed everyone in my contact list - so if you do get an email from me called "hey" - do not open!

Hope everyone's well.

Oh no susie! That's awful! Can't imagine anything worse than someone trying to break in to my home. Pleased the cops got there quickly though. Did they catch anyone? Bless you, sending a hug. Nasty horrid burglars.

Oh my god, thats awful. I hate computer viruses! :p

But seriously, did they catch them? Hope you're ok sweetie x

Someone was arrested in my road this morning but I doubt it was your person lol. We had 2 policecars, one unmarked car, an ambulance, police helicopter, 6 officers holding him down and a meat wagon totake him away kicking and carrying on. Hope he was worth it but didn't exactly look big time to me!

Thanks all. The police station is just around the corner and they responded really quickly, and were brilliant - but he got over the fence at the back. I did get a good look at him though, so was able to give a good description - but I doubt I'll hear anything more.

I'm feeling quite shaken up by it now, tbh, he had picked up a stick and was preparing to try and break the bathroom window just as the police arrived! The landlord is going to replace the glass with toughened glass tomorrow.

Ah well, onwards and downwards...:)

If there's anything i can do to try and re-assure you huni, lemme know... At least living where you do there are more cops etc. If that happened round here you'd get me turning up on me tod! lol

Thanks hun you're a sweetie! :D

Just had my first food of the day (bratwurst and fried eggs mmm), and had a good cry before, and felt a lot better for it.

Oh u narna. Bless u. The idiot won't be so stupid to try again I'm sure of it. Pleased u feel a bit better tho. Try leaving a couple lights on throughout n maybe a radio or tv in a room. Comforting for u n would put anyone off

OMG you poor darling,what an awful thing to happen !!!!!
)))))huggies(((((((
hope they keep a watch on you for a while. !

OMG Susie that's awful. Huge ((hugs)) and hope you can get comfortable again. So pleased the police responded fast for you Operation house warming a good distraction:) - ok perhaps a few minor steps yet to be completed;)

Xxx

Oh thanks so much Alpy, that's really kind of you.

I think I'll be OK, thanks - feeling really tired now so hopefully I'll conk out, until Orbie decides it's time to get up :D

Oh Susie!!! What an awful experience... I'd be a wreck by now! Come over to me with Orby if you need to escape ! Big hugs xxx

Thanks love, that's really kind of you :)

Had quite a good night's sleep on the sofa, actually, thanks to being able to lock the internal doors, and being a bit tired from yesterday.

Today it's all go - the new floor is being laid as I type, then a friend is popping by. Orby is not quite sure what's going on, bless her! :) But it will be wonderful to have the floor sorted - and OMG the dust - how embarassing! I am a dreadful housekeeper, am going to arrange a cleaner asap! :)

No time to have brekkie yet, so not sure what's on the menu - maybe some Mattesons.

Here's Orby sitting on the mattress which is currently in the living room :)

On mattress.jpgOn mattress 2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh she's so adorable!

I would never have been able to stay in the flat by myself - I think you're SO brave Susie! I have very often slept on the sofa in my office - when I had one - for just ridiculous reasons - like mouse scratchings! Lol ... I'm a complete bag of nerves at night - a complete nutter! Lol

Hope you have a reasonable day - great news on the flooring! :) xx

Morning!!! Sorry to hear about your prowler!!! And standards are that they should of updated you??!!

So give em a ring and get someone to explain, he was probably pissed and trying to get into the wrong house! We had an identical job the same night!

At least it'll put your mind at ease :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back