Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Susie, an attack of the munchies? what have you been smoking LOL ;)

how come no more lattes??

Hi Laura

Wondered if I was having too much soya in one day, because I like a coffee every morning - so decided to drop them for a week or so, get the weight loss down to a regular small weekly loss, and then have the occasional one :)

wonder if it can have that effect...ive.never heard anyone saying anything untoward about soya but it may be worth looking into before i dive head first into this soy latte business

Afternoon Susie, you should not have done too much damage with the eating, just hope the wine does not have an effect xx

Morning babe.... hope you had a lovely time last night.xx

Morning Susie, so how did it go?

Morning all

Lovely night had by all - food was yum (butterfly chicken breast, salad, haloumi cheese) and the chat was brilliant - so refreshing to sit down with people and not have to explain or justify Atkins as a woe! We talked through our lows and highs, stalling, drinking more water and all sorts of other stuff.

Katie and Di look amazing - in fact, when Katie walked in I had to think "Is that her?" - she has lost a bundle of weight and should be rightly proud of herself for such magnificent focus (or planning, as she calls it :D). I came away feeling very happy and energised and with a pledge not to beat myself up mentally so much about every mouthful. I'm on Induction and I'm going to enjoy it!

Have also learned my lesson about sneaky daily morning WI - 4lbs on this morning! Think that's the wine from the weekend and not enough water - so NO MORE daily weighing. It's back to once a week for me and take it on the chin/celebrate the loss :)

B - flex flax toast with butter and a slice of cheese, coffee with a little soya
L - same as yesterday, it was lush - chicken thigh, lettuce, mushrooms and lemon mayo
D - Pork belly pieces and cauli or celeriac mash
W - going to try for more than 2 today
E - 1 mile walk

Enjoy your day!

Morning gorgeous, so enjoyed our evening out and celebratory wine:D. Dump the scales - who needs them and enjoy all that yummy legal food;)
Xxxx

I've not weighed at all. Not at the start or during. It started cos I was chicken of the first one but then I thought I get so disheartened when I've been good yet sts so sod it I'll not bother at all n just go by clothes feel. Must delete my ticker.

yes, roll on the weekend.

Sorry to report, I've gone downhill a bit since I got to work - had to wait outside in the cold for 20 minutes because of a fire alarm, came in, sneezed loads of times and now feel like I could just put my head down on the desk and sleep.

The bosses are all out at an away day so might go home at lunchtime and work from there (after a little nap).

Yes love, Solgar multi vits (the best money can buy haha).

I think it's just a really bad allergic reaction to the dust and heat in the building - courtesy of a Grade I listed building and a completely up himself House Services Manager who insists on cranking up the radiators, even though everyone complains...

Latex pillow you say? Oooh, kinky! ;)

Home and am having a majorly illegal red or four, I know it's wrong and bad and will throw the scales out come next week but I just cannot believe the day I've had. "Hugely challenging" is an understatement.

One leaflet, 6 sides, one author, deadline for designed layout - 2pm today.

Number of copy amends - 18.

Number of layout changes - seven.

Give me strength...or wine....:party0036::party0036::party0036:

Got it to the printer at 4pm for delivery Monday. God only knows if it will make it back to me for my big event on Tuesday.

Back