Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Oh dear about the wet bed! Cats are such funny creatures at times, as I am writing this message Cocoa is curled up on my lap, of all the chairs in the house she is determined to nudge me off this one so that she can have it to herself!
Enjoy your book And hope today is a relaxing day for you and orbit x

Oh dear little monkey! Do you think she was getting her own back on you? Emma's losing control of her bowels and we are having to clear up indoors regularly but she's quite old and I don't think it's behavioural. Have chatted to the family about making the big decision so it's a case of when rather than if.

Think you could be right, Lisa, Orbs is a honey most of the time but like all cats, can be vindictive or get in a snot about stuff - usually she jumps up onto her penthouse suite and sits facing the wall :)

So sorry to hear about Emma though, is she healthy otherwise?

Laundry's on, dishes done and all the rubbish and recycling is out - except some bad person has left loads of cardboard from a furniture purchase just lying around. Could be anyone from the 12 flats in the block - or just dumped...will be very glad once I am gone from here, whenever that happens. Have found a flat with potential - yes, it's Plumstead but has a bit more space 9for less money0 than anything round here - 1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale in Griffin Road, London, SE18, SE18. Good for transport, the train is at the end of the street.

Morning Susie... Flat looks spot on!!! Love it!

You are so brilliant at picking yourself up and getting on with life - a huge inspiration to me SooozieSue and I love you for it!! Xxx

I have always felt substandard - learnt as a child from my mother - bless her - so everyone's comments have really made me think!

Hope you have a wonderful day - you are a gorgeous soul - inside and out! Xxx

Nice flat Susie, looks like nothing needs doing.

My cats do that when they don't like the state of litter box or the type of litter. Have you changed the brand or type of litter? I used to change everyday now it's every 2. Maybe she was just being a little madam. I'm' sure she'll be fine.

Enjoy your day. x

Flat looks nice. Good kitchen and outdoor space for HRH.
Emma has a huge fat lump on one shoulder the size of a rugby ball and a few others have started to appear. Some days she has trouble lifting her front leg to get up stairs. She's trying to scratch out her winter coat but can't stand on 3 legs anymore so just starts to scratch and falls over. She spends most of her day snoring on one of her beds. Some days I have to turn the tv up lol.

Oh no poor Emma!

a huge inspiration to me SooozieSue and I love you for it!! Xxx I have always felt substandard - learnt as a child from my mother - bless her - so everyone's comments have really made me think! Hope you have a wonderful day - you are a gorgeous soul - inside and out! Xxx

Love you too babes - and speaking of inspiration - just LOOK at how much weight you've lost!!!! I really loved how you posted about having so much energy :D Remember when we first met and your joints were so sore? A thing of the past - and that has been down to no one else but you, lovely Di! Know what you mean about parents dragging you down, I don't usually talk about this but my dad used to beat my brother and I (quite badly at times) and emotionally manipulate me when I got older - explains why I say sorry all the time, it's too ingrained! xxxxxx

Maybe she was just being a little madam

So, no change there then. Hopefully it is just the litter needing changed. Otherwise, she's coming to yours :D

Emma has a huge fat lump on one shoulder the size of a rugby ball and a few others have started to appear. Some days she has trouble lifting her front leg to get up stairs. She's trying to scratch out her winter coat but can't stand on 3 legs anymore so just starts to scratch and falls over. She spends most of her day snoring on one of her beds. Some days I have to turn the tv up lol.

Oh poor love (although I had to snigger about the TV :)), well keep us posted ansd if you need me to come and help or do anything, just say xxx

The flat does look quite nice - and of course in my usual style I've already added a conservatory and turned it into a 2 bed! :D

You really are a lovely lot, what a nice way to start a Sunday :D xxx

My memory foam mattress has a chamois cover, which I can take off - but does anyone know if you can throw it in the wash or is it a dry cleaning job?

Is it google-able Susie? Haven't a clue about chamois xx

I googled like mad but it just kept coming up with memory foam mattresses...the blooming thing is so heavy, I can't lift it! Will try next weekend, so it has time to dry.

I've decided to defo come back to Atkins but am going to wait until after Provence, I've got just too much stuff in the house to use up first, and I just don't have the cupboard space to put stuff at the back and forget about it. So will join you again at the end of May, and let's see if I can drop a couple of stone for our July meet :)

Think Orbs was probably just trying to teach you a lesson - it is the way of cats.............little madam that she is. Not sure about the chamois either, sorry.

Love you lots and lots though xxxx

Love you back babycakes! I was just thinking, maybe Horrid Woman is the third of my three latest bad things in a row - so it's all up from here!

I'm feeling quite Mother Earth, soup is about to go on, then will make a veg pie and bread is rising...oh and sheets are on their third cycle :) I've scrubbed at the mattress cover with some lavender, then gave up - fits in with the Jo Brand approach to housekeeping - "Oh f**k it that'll do" :D And to name drop outrageously, she told me that in person :D

Have a rocking rolling time tonight - and text or ring if you need/want to :)

lllllllllllllluuuurrrrrrrrrrrrveeeeeeeeeeeee the name dropping :) and Jo Brand too :)

such domesticity, I can't be arsed today plus L feels a bit nauseous from the anti-b's so she says she will just pick at stuff as she fancies............suits me, although dinner last night went down well. Pork loin steaks, sealed on both sides and put into a fairly hot (gas 7) oven while I fried off a red pepper and an onion chopped up and then stirred in some philly (own brand substitiute lol) put it on top of the steaks, crumbled some stilton on top, put it back in the oven till the stilton melted and served with spring greens and broccoli, well yummy. It was supposed to be leeks but they were manky inside (could not see it from outside) so had to go in bin, onion and red pepper served well but probably not good for induction.

Hugs xxx

Oh yum that sounds delicious!!! I never think of doing things like that :)

Shouldn't mention the B word here but just cut into my first ever loaf and it's pretty damn fine :)

Last edited:
I feel like Ive dropped in on the WI!!! You are amazing Soooz! Xxx

LOL thx love but none of it's too challenging :)

Time for a little nappette me thinks - especially as a car alarm next door has just gone off.

Later - oh dear, I've been zzz'ing for two hours, completely conked out!

Last edited:
Back