Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

have a great time susie, look forward to the stories et pictures aussi :)

I think it's smart not to start Atkins while on holiday - you want to feel you've treated yourself so you can be saintly on your return! I'm always the worst at sticking to diets if i feel resentful or deprived. Have a wonderful time!

Evening Susie, so excited about your hols!:D. Have a fab time, enjoy the food and see you when you get back!
Xxx

Morning Sooooooooooooooz... Am so excited for you! Stunning part of the world... If you have wifi access anywhere ping an update and a few pics xxxx

Good choice not to worry about the food whilst you're away. Make the most of it, eat until satisfied not until bursting. What time do you set off tomorrow?

ps where's your passport ;)

ps where's your passport ;)

LOL Lisa my passport is safe in my travel wallet, along with my travel documents - but that's the only thing I've done :eek: Packing and sorting food out for the trip tonight, then up early, change the bedlinen, hand over to Shannon, kiss Orby many times, then I'm off to Victoria Coach Station for an 11am feeder coach to Dover.

Very exciting Susie, Your going to have a great time and lots of sun. It's almost vodka o'clock here. I'll raise a glass to your holiday and Orby being spoiled while your away. x

Thx lovelies - already feel a bit tearful at saying bye bye to Orby (silly I know - but that's me! :))

Orbs knows something is up and is currently sitting on my suitcase...

Not silly at all it's normal Susie. Wait till the next time you go away, she will defo know you're going away when the suitcases come out. Bless her, I'm sure she'll get spoiled and get lots of cuddles. x

Nearly sorted, just waiting for some clothes to dry, and then will chuck them in the case tomorrow morning.

I've turned off the push button on the phone for work emails, the ebook and toothbrush are charging, food is all ready to be packed in the cold bag, so am now just enjoying a little holiday vino and catching up with all your news. Lots of fab losses in there! :)

Ohhhhh I haven't even left yet and I'm missing Orby already :(

Look....

Suitcase2.jpg

It's now 3am and I am completely awake. Also fretting. Been fixing up stuff on my iphone, took four hours but have sorted the problem - and in the meantime been thinking about bus crashes and ferry sinkings....how on earth do I manage to hold down a job??? :D

Unlikely to have time to login in the morning, it will all be a bit of a rush, so lots of love and hugs, cherubs, play nicely with each other, eat your greens and I'll see you when I get back xxxx

Have a lovely lovely time Susie!!!! And stop flapping........you'll have an amazing time and so will Orbit :)

Now go and have fun, we will all still be here when you get back!

Hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Imagining wine and pate and cheese - can it be better?:)
Xxx

Back