Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

LOL thought you would be proud of me Lisa - quite something for me to actually even fancy someone, so a good sign :)

Wine o'oclock here, been a testing day on the work front - mainly because my head is still in France :D

Percy filth alert!! Lol

Hope you get into the groove soon Susie for work ... It's do hard getting back into it xxxx

Hi Susie. And welcome back ;)

I started reading where you left and now where you've returned. You sound like you've had an amazing time. All that wine and lavender can only be good for your soul. (oh and the cheese and sunshine and the gorgeous Frenchmen ;) )

Good luck with your new endeavours. Many great things for you to look forward to. Hope you don't mind me tagging along on here ;)

Bonsoir mon ami.

Tell me about it, sweetie - my holiday epiphany also included the realisation that work isn't everything...

Yes!!!! Susie, life is for living, and until I got rid of it all I could not do it, still all is not perfect but getting there and so much easier without carrying an extra person round, I really hope this is the start of your brilliant new life, love you loads xxxx

Lovely seeing you so positive and proactive. I'll have to take a few leaves out of your book. :)

I thought it was The Lovers with Richard Beckensale but you're too young to remember that... Maybe Dick E? Lol

Just googled it... It was The Lovers! Lol x

Morning Susie:). Hope you have a wonderful work/life balanced day:D
Xxx

Morning all

Had a bit of trouble getting on this morning - Firefox has blocked Minis as an unsafe site, so I had to come via IE.

HM Orbit decided to be a dirty stop out last night and refused to come in, even for Dreamies, so was up until half 11 waiting for her. Feel like I could do with more sleep as a result - but then I always say that :)

Lovely day again and everyone is admiring my tan (now the Rudolph Red Nose look has faded lol) - the pasty English white face thing really doesn't suit me :) Is it time to go back to France yet???

Afternoon Susie, am really looking forward to working on my tan in a couple of weeks - have been trying not to spend too much time in it last few days cos I don't want to start my holiday looking like a zebra lol xx

Hey babe..... sounds like France was exactly what the doctor ordered for you hun....

Loving the thought of you coming down south! xx

Afternoon bronze goddess. I have a really good fakey one and everyone ask if I've been on holiday if your interested when your tan fades.

lol on HR, wonder if she met a friend? x

Evening oh tanned one:). Hope HRO is behaving tonight?! ;)

Back