Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

i forget things so quickly these days,and where i've seen something too,sorry:eek:
looks like a very handy tool indeed !

LOL don't be silly - I whitter on about so much nonsense here, and none of it is very memorable :D

I think I would go as far as saying that I :heartpump: my Spiralo - the courgettes taste lovely and juicy mmmm :)

Haha well done resisting quiche crust - I'm lucky in that I hate that sort of pastry. Higgidy pie recently brought out a crustless quiches in supermarkets -- but it's still something like 16g carbs! Not sure what the point of that is!

Sounds a great plan Susie, enjoy :) Why are they advertising your job did I miss something or is that just to make it all legal and permanent?

M&S do a crustless quiche too ML with a lot of carbs?? What the heck?

They had a permanent role about 18 months ago, Val, but for some very odd reason they let her take voluntary redundancy - and then had to fill it with agency staff, namely yours truly. So it has taken the new boss months to sort it out with HR.

I really hope I do get it - but am not counting my chickens!

Well I can report back that in the last 10 minutes I managed to knock 20 eggs in their container down the back of the fridge, had to pull the fridge out, clean and clean and clean again - then mop and mop. Great.

The flat now smells of uncooked eggs blah....and I have no eggs for tomorrow. Had just posted somewhere how much I like 'em, that's fate for you!

Oh noooo and was annoyed because I found one smashed and leaking in the fridge. Nightmare to get eggs cleaned up. Did none of them survive?

Not one survived ML - but luckily I can leave all the windows open tomorrow, get some air through the place.

My own fault for keeping them on top of the fridge, I guess, accident waiting to happen! :eek::D

Morning all

Had a horrid night's sleep, so stuffy - but just had a brilliant meeting with someone who I thought would be unhelpful and instead said yes to everything, great start to the day yaye :D

A bit carby this morning. Never mind, hopefully it will flush out by Saturday...

Morning Susie, hope you've recovered from your horrid eggs-perience yesterday (did I really just write that?? sadly I did...I'll get me coat :p).

If you've been a bit carby, you know the drill - water, water and more water...get glugging! ;)

Hey folks

Just sat through a dress rehearsal of the music based on the Jay McInerney book Bright Lights, Big City - very good :) If nothing else, this job has variety!

Starting to hit the wall with tiredness now though, roll on 5.30pm!

Oh is it the version they did in NY a decade or so ago? That was fun - very racy lyrics ;) I love BLBC as a book. Made an awful film though. Glad you enjoyed it!

I think so ML - it's our year 3 BA students studying Musical Theatre - some cracking voices in there :)

Waiting for Mr Tesco....hurry up, I want a vino :D

Morning gorgeous - hope tesco turned up and did it's thing;). Also music sounds good - you get some great perks:D
Xxxx

Morning all

Thanks Katie, Mr Tesco did arrive :)

TBH this morning the perks of the job do not outweigh the fact that sometimes it is an incredibly frustrating place to work. Really feel like looking for something else today...

Back