Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Just caught up on your diary Susie ... Hope you continue to enjoy JUDDD... Really interesting xxx

Thanks hun - been a good DD, but couldn't even get 1/3 of the way through my mushroom pate!

Feel a bit lightheaded at the mo, guess it's the highly reduced cals....anyway time for a hot chocolate drink :)

I felt the same on my first couple of DD and a bit of a headache. Today was my 6th DD and It's the best I've felt so far, lots of energy and my body doesn't even know it's a DD if that makes any sense. :)

Morning Susie, enjoy your UD:D. Also are you still interested in having a minimeet on 4th july? Would love to catch up xxx

Morning all

Sadly I can't do a meet any night that week, I'm sorry Katie, it's our opera week at Blackheath Halls (the Secret Garden this year) and I have to go every night because we've got press attending :( I think I will be well and truly sick of it by the end of the week! If it's any help for the next meet, my UDs are Tuesday, thursday and the weekend.

Slept really well and wasn't really hungry this morning, just felt a bit light headed so am having a breakfast sandwich to kick off my UD - I thought it would be really difficult to get the cals in but shock horror shopbought stuff is full of cals! Have got a Tesco delivery tonight so will be more organised.

have a good day, all xxx

Hmmm interesting - everyone else seems full of hayfever this morning but touch wood, I'm OK - still too early to tell, but oh that would be marvellous! :)

So glad you feel happier today love, I think prep is the key - as with any woe :)

I'll be a busy beaver tonight making stuff for work - more of the same, I think - courgette soup, salad, veg spaghetti, some fruit. Also got some little bags of WW cookies coming in my shop tonight mmmm :D

Wow sorry about your hayfever Lisa - touch wood I'm OK so far, but people in the office are suffering!

Very strange - I have loads to eat today but am filling up quickly and - miracle of miracles - am stopping! I think I prefer grazing to eating one big meal.

the following is just for people who are interested in Juddd - found it on Mark's Daily Apple which supports the feast-famine approach - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/feast-or-famine-diet/#axzz1ytw4XtlA

Last edited:
hmmmmm that's interesting....
poor brain,i'm so cruel.....might have a lay down :eek:

Not far off hun - found it quite hard, though, to be honest! But have managed to squeeze a vino out of it :D

Looking forward to tomorrow, I am so bloated from the bread this morning and I can still taste the salt from the bought breakfast and lunch - will defo make my own stuff for UDs as well as DDs from now on.

Am all ready - 2 crispbread, 100g cottage cheese, about 4 servings of courgette soup, and a carrot - then for dins it's courgette spaghetti and homemade tomato pasta sauce, an Options and maybe a couple of FF bikkies :D

Back