Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Evening Susie, hope you had a lovely lunch with lots of cocktails. I'm a big fan of many birthday celebrations.

Think some of your students are on University Challenge, I'm taping, love that show.

What Olympics event are you going to?

Here's to a nice relaxing evening. X

Evening all :)

No lunch, we were all too busy! :(

Val - just watching now!!! Bless 'em - I know how it ends....and what a great intro by Sir Jeremy!

Re the Games, I'm going to the men's table tennis on 2 August - bronze and finals, then the ceremony :D

Diet is SO out the window, I had time to go to the loo once and that was my private time today - but am relaxing now with a lovely G&T - which is slipping down all too well!

Oh life is not fair. My boss's son has just been rushed to hospital for the second time in a few days with an asthma attack.

Think happy thoughts, all...

Fingers crossed for your bosses son, asthma can be so awful.

And as for you, happy almost very very nearly birthday!

Orbs climbing doors looking for flies

003.jpg

HIPPITY HOPPITY BIRTHDAY OH GORGEOUS SUSIE!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and an amazing year ahead! Sending you oodles of love and hugs xxx

Happy birthday Susie:). Thinking back to your party last year - dreaming of sunshine for you:D
Xxxxx

Morning Susie!!! Happy Birthday :) hope you have a fantastic day and your head is not suffering too much!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All the happiness ever for your birthday and the year to come. Hope it's a good one xx

Back