Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

ohhhhhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO YOUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRDAY DARLING LOVLEY SUPER DRAIN UN BLOKER AMAZING SOUP MAKING SUZEIEEEEEEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO OOOO OOO OOO OOO OOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
i sincerely hope you have a wonderful day. :D
and i hope boss man is ok too.

LOL@Lainey - and thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes :D

Head is fine, I did turn to water shortly after I posted last night, so all good - had a half day off too which was lovely, but am working now (more or less).

Another Burthday Hug to you lovely Susie! Xxx

Morning all

thanks for all your lovely birthday wishes. Have woken up with a snotty cold, what joy, but no time to stay in bed, much as I'd like to. Got the first band rehearsal this afternoon (the London Sound Painting orchestra - www.lspo.org.uk, check them out) for the torch relay event on Monday, then up to Blackheath Halls to look after media going to the community opera. Hopefully I won't have to stay for the whole thing...

Diet is out the window until next week - "eating for England" has gone to a whole new level!

ladyfelsham said:
Morning all

thanks for all your lovely birthday wishes. Have woken up with a snotty cold, what joy, but no time to stay in bed, much as I'd like to. Got the first band rehearsal this afternoon (the London Sound Painting orchestra - www.lspo.org.uk, check them out) for the torch relay event on Monday, then up to Blackheath Halls to look after media going to the community opera. Hopefully I won't have to stay for the whole thing...

Diet is out the window until next week - "eating for England" has gone to a whole new level!

Noooooooo Susie!!! Don't undo all your hard work!!!!

But if your going to, can you tuck a crispy bacon roll away for me???

Hope you start feeling better soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL birthday wishes accepted any time, hun :)

And Jo - your wish is my command! :) I'm not too bothered about weight gain, the next week is going to be crazy hours for me - a 4am start next Monday woohoo! And I know it will come back off quickly enough.

Just got sent this - our special torch relay guests - if only! :D :D

Torch.jpg

Afternoon sweetie xxx

Evening all

Escaped home early - the opera was sold out so I "reluctantly" (not) gave up my comp ticket :D So am just in the door.

Have you all been behaving? :D

Evening Susie, I've done sfa today. What are you up to tonight?

Just watching 'murder she wrote' until OH comes home and changes it to the 'tour de france' at which point I'll go to bed with a hot chocolate, 'lewis' and a fethering mystery. Marital bliss lol. :)

Last edited:
Evening SusieSue!! Am off to bed in a short while as I'm cream crackered xx

LOL aren't we full of energy?

Val - I'm up to Book 12 of the Donna Leon series which is on one of the CDs I sent - read them, I'm sure you'll love them :)

LOL Bren - it's quite a nice production, actually - Cinderella :)

Did a sneaky WI this morning and I've sts'd - which is amazing, quite frankly, considering the junk I've been eating - maybe it's reflecting the switch from red wine to gin LOL.

It's all getting quite exciting here, there are hundreds of people on the streets and this is the Oceania stand for the BT River of Sounds festival this weekend

http://festival.london2012.com/events/9000966999 - might come to work and hang out the window for the best view! :D

Oceania.jpg

Looks very exciting!! You're gonna be exhausted after it though !! Xx

Back