Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Just stopping by for a drive by *hug* to you and everyone else I know on here. I barely get on anymore ):

Loving the animal parade. They're all so gorgeous!

Re: the Italian cottage- are you still going to see it Susie? Hmm don't know, but if I had the money a little flat in the heart of Florence would be wonderful! I play the lottery twice a week it could be me and I'll go half with you! x

Morning!

Oh I'd love to have a place in Rome, Val - but it's way too £££ sadly :(

I've been researching it for years (we are talking a serious addiction to rightmove here lol) and the two cheapest areas are the Abruzzo and Calabria (I never fancied Sicily but that's cheap too) - both have cons - the Abruzzo has earthquakes, the last one in 2007 in L'Aquila killed 300 people - but Calabria has the mafia. Just not sure if that's a problem for day to day living...On the plus side, both are really beautiful, with long dry summers and mild winters.

I think I'll move into the new place first and then see where I am financially, but definitely want to make the Italy house happen over the next year or two.

Susie, if you want something bad enough I find we make it happen, I agree with the girls get the lashes on and get down to the DIY store or there are dating sites where you ask specifically for sugar daddy's...I saw it on tv and thought "great I know in the future if I end up on my own I am going there, can't be bothered to find another pauper" ;) ;) I'd love a man who took me on holiday or bought me a house..,it happens and them women are not all that either, go figure ;)

if I get rich il go halfers and bring my cornettos ;)

"get the lashes on" -makes me laugh. In 1969 -72 or 3, I used to wear lashes. They sort of went out of fashion, but are very much 'in' now, it seems. Though not with my daughters in law.

All I have to say is ditto to everyone else and ....'go susie' go susie' 'go susie' lol.

get the lashes on and get down to the DIY store...if I get rich il go halfers and bring my cornettos ;)

LMAO you lot crack me up :D But never mind the DIY store, I'd probably do much better on one of those i love big hooter sites :D

And Goldi - you and your cornettos are welcome any time :D

Wfh today, waiting for the mobile car servicing guy to arrive - and then on the off chance the knotweed removal guy said he'd had a cancellation, so he has just arrived - and I also just had a lovely and satisfying rant at Yodel - whose delivery guy didn't knock to see if I was home before he left a card (plonker!). Action Central :)

LMAO you lot crack me up :D But never mind the DIY store, I'd probably do much better on one of those i love big hooter sites :D

And Goldi - you and your cornettos are welcome any time :D

Wfh today, waiting for the mobile car servicing guy to arrive - and then on the off chance the knotweed removal guy said he'd had a cancellation, so he has just arrived - and I also just had a lovely and satisfying rant at Yodel - whose delivery guy didn't knock to see if I was home before he left a card (plonker!). Action Central :)

Hi suse, hope you've managed to get all your jobs done x.

Morning all

Yes thanks, got everything done, although the car man has to come back next week with a part.

Had a major panic last night as Orbit got out and was sniffing the very toxic spray the guy used on the knotweed, so I eventually got her inside and then washed her paws thoroughly - oh how she loved that (not). She seems fine today, so I don't think she picked up any of the pesticide, but my heart was in my mouth watching her in the garden.

Gonna be a hot one this weekend!

Hi suse,

Yes cars make life a lot easier but are also a big expense and nuisance at times, hope your getting around ok without it.

Ooh very worrying about orbsey, sure she'll be ok as you got her in and washed her, although dont know how you managed that without any war wounds!

Hurray for the weekend and hooray for the sunshine ;-)

Have a great day x.

Luckily the car is running fine, it's to do with the roof - when I have it down and then accelerate, the "fasten your seat belt" alarm comes on - not at all a good look for a cabriolet driver :D

Yeah Orbs was trying her hardest to get away, even if it meant nearly killing us both in the process - but it had to be done. She is never going to be a completely indoors cat, she loves being outside. I really hope she is Ok today, had visions of getting home and finding her an ex-orby, but it's just me fretting for no reason, she was fine this morning after a good night's sleep on Mummy's feet :)

Awe - she's a proper madam x.

A cabriolet? How lucky are you xx.

Here's my lovely LouLou :)

Not doing much this weekend, Val, hiding indoors (I'm not good with the heat). You?

005.jpg

Thx Busy, I had a VW for work a few years ago and always wanted a cabrio - gotta live your dreams :)

I'm home now and Orbit is fine, so she's outside now as the spray will have dried well and truly now. Nice to be rid of that sickie feeling in my tummy!

Thx Busy, I had a VW for work a few years ago and always wanted a cabrio - gotta live your dreams :)

I'm home now and Orbit is fine, so she's outside now as the spray will have dried well and truly now. Nice to be rid of that sickie feeling in my tummy!

Hey why not, I'd love a soft top for summer.

You must've been worried all day, glad she's ok x

Back