Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Strangely, I've been waiting for the third bad thing to happen, so hopefully that's it, and life can return to normal!

Keep safe, wherever you are xxx

If THATs not the third thing, I hate to think what is! Little excrement people. Its a bloody shame when you have to spend money on fortifications because people feel they have a right to your stuff. I would put vicious spikes on that gate too.
Perhaps also a light that comes on when someone is in the garden (they can also emit a beep to warn you), all deterrents and a reassurance for you, though cats set them off....

I hope this is the end of their attentions. Best wishes to you Susie. xXx

Last edited:
Oh darling. I hope you get all your securit sorted and ring the bloomin insurance x

Thanks guys - padlock on the gate today, bars on the windows tomorrow, security lights next week - so that should keep Orbit and I safe!

And yes, V, I'll sort out insurance.

Menu - not much on it today, a bit too stressy to eat, but have got some pork belly strips and sossies in the oven, so will probably graze.

Great!! How about this for an extra flourish, -an air horn!!! It would alert your neighbours and frighten the c' out of anyone sneaking about (IF they manage it again), though you might need smelling salts for Orbit..... ;)

I am sure you will feel a LOT happier once you have the extra security in place. I certainly do. -No, I haven't got an air horn, LOL!!!

LOL yes that would frighten the feckers off, for sure!

Feeling a bit better after a sleep and some food, although (ick alert) I now have the runs! Just the stress, I guess - but that, plus a swollen eye from the stye, and I am A CATCH! :D

Morning hun

Slept well, surprisingly, probably because the bars go on today and that will make me feel so much more secure! I might have to call it Castle Felsham and put in a moat...

Busy day, lots of catching up and interviews all day -

B - ham and cheese sandwiches (no bread, just ham, just cheese :))
L - pepper beef and salad
D - chicken curry with cauli rice, I think

Sx

I did, thanks Sam :) :)

Don't think WI tomorrow will show a great result, thanks to totm and the lake wine to get me through my troubles, but I have been good foodwise, so I'm pleased with myself about that - well, maybe too much mayo (is there such a thing???) :D

B - crunchy bacon strips dipped in cream cheese
L - chicken, little gem and half a red pepper in mayo and lemon oil dressing
D - more chicken I think - with spinach, because I've got loads.

Must up the water!

Morning!!!! :)

OK maybe not quite so loud, slight sore head here after a couple of girlfriends piled in to check out the new bars on the windows and commiserate :eek: and no they didn't force me to drink lots of red (but I did).

So it was a very happy WI this morning to see 3lbs gone woohoo! :D

More wine tonight, I've got about 10 people coming round to see the flat and wave two fingers to the end of February :)

B - bacon and eggs
L - tuna salad
D - wine entree, wine main, wine dessert...plus lower carb things like nuts, cheeses and sossies :)

Ooh, LOL. Sounds like its turning into a party-pad. Well done for the loss, I seem stuck at the mo. I can shrug that off but it had better not go up :(

Back