Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

:bighug:from me too. I'd like to be like the women on TV who bawl their eyes out and look perfect the next moment!! I'm always in the puffy face and swollen eye club for at least a day xx

ROFL - keep 'em coming ladies.

Morning all, managed to get a reasonable sleep since the break in, so feeling a lot better. Poor Orbs is shut in the bathroom today because the housing association is doing an inspection and she'll pop up at the window and wave at them if I leave her to her usual devices :)

B - crispy bacon rashers and cream cheese - definitely B on the run today!
L - tuna mayo salad
D - turkey with spinach

Hi Susie, sorry that everything has been hard the last few weeks. Here are some extra ((hugs)) just as backup:)

Glad to hear HRH was happily ensconced in bath! One of my fur babies clearly delighted by cheap radiator bed i got on amazon (tenner) as regularly asleep there:) coats have some hope of not being matted with fur (ugh!)

All well this end - half term so lots of vino and yummy food....DH created a new low carb but non induction pancake recipe - wow is it good. Will post sometime. Keep meaning to take photo but too busy eating:D

Xxx

Thanks hun - it has been a crappy old month - but things are getting better...

Is it wrong to be so excited about tomorrow's menu? :D

B - spinach and cheese omelette - L - Sainsburys beef pepper chunks and salad with mint oil dressing - D - slow cooker beef and chorizo casserole...MMMMMMM! :D

coats have some hope of not being matted with fur (ugh!)

With 5 dogs and a cat, the one thing that is the most embarrassing are our dark fleeces. Ours look like we have raided a tramp's carrier bag. It would be looked on as bad in the UK, but here they think fur causes cancerous growths. So, its extra unacceptable. But the fur has meshed with the fabric, -a gallon of dark blue dye would hide what's already in them, then maybe dye the pets to match......

Thanks hun - it has been a crappy old month - but things are getting better...

Is it wrong to be so excited about tomorrow's menu? :D

B - spinach and cheese omelette - L - Sainsburys beef pepper chunks and salad with mint oil dressing - D - slow cooker beef and chorizo casserole...MMMMMMM! :D
Sounds gorgeous!

Already made the omelette, oh it smells gorgeous :)

Veg all chopped up for the slow cooker, and salad ready to be assembled. I've also had a lovely good browse through all the recipes I've collected into my Say Mmm recipe library - yell out if any of you want me to share it with you. How does Mock Ham and Mac Cheese sound? Fried cauli mash balls? Raspberry coconut scones? :D

Mint oil dressing? That sounds absolutely amazeballs!! :D

Pauline it IS amazeballs - from Nudo, a mail order company set up by an English couple - they also do mandarin oil, which is my absolute favourite!

Morning all

I decided to make Fridays my WI day, and am pleased to report a 7lb loss (M-F) :D I've been very on target with food but there has been a slight wine lake in there too, so I'm very happy with the loss.

Won't post my menu again, but will report that the omelette is yummy! :)

Sxxx

Back