Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I've read all your threads, and am up to speed, but a few wines and I'm ready for S Club 7 lol - see you in a few hours :)

Awwww I lurve S Club. x

You - you're my number one....lol

Is it possible that I cant be in control every second of the day?

Answers on an envelope

Last edited:
Morning Susie:)

Sounds like the wagon is wobbly - but if you are working crazy hard it's really tricky to stay on. Once you are ptime will be easier to plan and focus on what you want
Xxx

Morning Susie love, naughty work slap, slap

Morning Susie:)
Xxxx

i love s club :) where are you suze x

Evening all - just got home after a bit of a marathon 14 1/2 hour day - but all worth it, everyone is happy with me - the BBC, the council, all the volunteers - so all good. Two more days but not as long this time!

But OMG I am knackered - one of the downsides of being so big and on my feet all that time! Only myself to blame though - but am having a tomato for pain relief :D

And more good news - in the theme of "It doesn't rain but it pours" - in the middle of organising the mayor's briefing for his interview I got called for interviews for not one but two jobs, one for tomorrow at 9.30am!! Oh well, I'm supposed to be good at prioritising so let's see how I get on with that :eek:) The other one is Monday, when my event is all over, so a bit more relaxed - but a high profile job, so no pressure there then :D

Hope you're all well and happy - will try and catch up threads now.

Love yas xxxx

Your working life sounds very exciting! I really have to get on and read all these fab diaries...I am in a whirl of cool info and new people!
I hope your tootsies recover soon...though why do I picture you rubbing bits of salad into your ankles? I must keep researching!!
Must be so difficult to plan the days eating properly...I guess you just don't have the luxury of standing chopping stuff in the kitchen for ages like some of us do !
Hope you have a relaxing evening x

Thx Nina - it was a carby day, I have to admit, but couldn't be helped :) And if it's Ok I'll give the salad ankle massage a miss :)

I try and do some cooking on the weekend, the only way I can keep on the clean and green, just haven't managed it this week.

Good luck for your interview :D
Xxx

Back