Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Quite a few months, I believe. I had a good chat to the owner's parents, they're staying there while their own house completes in the next three weeks - so it will be vacant possession. Their son has met the woman of his dreams and they've bought somewhere bigger, so he's keen to sell.

Good bargaining power then, go for the lower price, they can only say no and you have plenty of room for manoeuver :)

Pro's - 45 mins from me!!!

I love it babes... loads of potential, could really put yr stamp on it, might help you give up smoking ;), wouldn't you want to commute in earlier so you can enjoying sunsets with yr sea view rather than getting home late? Just a thought!

And here was me going to ask how you felt about it after a sleep!!

Looks lovely Susie and sounds as though you're heart is putting you there already but remain pragmatic and think through all the cons too (we viewed our current house fell in love with it totally but wanted to be sensible and got my dad to view with us on 3rd viewing ..... none of us noticed it lacked central heating upstairs - doh!)

Also do you know the local area? If not do some research there are a good few website which will tell you all about the neighbourhood - crime, schooling, neighbours etc very useful if you're new to an area.

I love it though :D

Thx hun - lol on the gch - easy to do! I'm trying to fight my naturally impulsive nature here - thus the reason for consulting the coven, errr sorry, forum :D

I'm quite good on the research front, and have visited the area 3-4 times over the past year. It's in Burton, at the bottom of the Maze Hill area, and is pretty posh.

The only downside is that there is a bit of a walk to the station, but am thinking of getting a scooter :character00201::D

Sounds just the right area for you my lovely.

A scooter that's just cos you want some leathers ..... if you haven't already got some ;)

"coven" :eek: whether i'm in or out - sounds dangerous lol;)

Sounds like it's all about lifestyle sweetie - got to find the one that fits:D
Xxx

Afternoon lovelies

Well the sun may not be exactly shining - but it is, in my heart, I am one very happy bunny! :)

I've been offered a fab new contract AND made an offer on the gorgeous flat in St Leonards!!! The job is in Greenwich - more when it is confirmed, I have to do a working interview on Wed but if they like me/I like them, then it just carries on :D

Put a cheeky offer in and expect it to be rejected, but don't think I will lose it.

The only downside to life is that I had the most awful diarrhoea last night and today :(:(:( - all very gross, but needed to share that with you! Haven't had any frankenfoods but did have some carbs yesterday and wonder if it's my body rejecting them - feel sure I will be lighter for WI tomorrow :eek:

Thx hun, I feel a bit icky tbh, but let's hope the carbs didn't do too much damage to the scales...How you feeling now? xx

Good news on the job and flat but not on the squits! Hope it clears up quickly.

Pmsl! Not heard it called that for years!

Good luck with the job and the flat :D xx

Woohoo:D. Fantastic news Susie ;)
Cngrats
Xxx

Fabulous news on the flat and the prospective job too - things are certainly going the right way for you (shame about the squits though)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thx all, am very happy, and also got the good news that I can extend into the loft, so in a few years could have a huge master bedroom with sea views that runs the whole length of the flat! :)

The squits have stopped, thank goodness! Still feel queasy though, must have been a bug :(

Back