Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Sound very 'lush! And 'lish :)

I made burgers with my mince tonight Susie, couple of spring onions, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and an egg, grilled and wrapped in a romaine lettuce leaf with jalapeno peppers and mayo - truly delicious - who needs buns??? :)

Morning Susie, I use a couple of eggs, i find that binds it nicely, never thought of the mustard, I'll have to give that a go

Morning lovelies

Another cracking day here - I'm looking out onto the King Charles courtyard in Greenwich, such a beautiful location!

The sun is shining, I love my job and at WI today I put on - but it was just 2 lbs, so I'm not too upset :)

I made burgers with my mince tonight Susie, couple of spring onions, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and an egg, grilled and wrapped in a romaine lettuce leaf with jalapeno peppers and mayo - truly delicious - who needs buns??? :)

Oh I dont know, I like a nice pair of buns! lol! :p

hey thats not bad at all suze xxx

I love Greenwich - hope you have a fab day! :)

I was surprised too, V, a bit of focus next week and it'll be off :)

Out for drinks tomight though with friends from an old work place yaye!

ooh is this with flirt?

No, have decided to John West him (throw him back in the sea because he wasn't up to standard :)) - going out with my old boss and teammate from Southwark.

What you doing tonight?

Afternoon susie:) sounds like a nice start to the weekend. Anything else planned?

Also for your do on 16th - have you planned where and when yet? Early/late/continuous? Some friends talking about coming to stay and i want to make sure i dont double book ;)

Afternoon Katie - nothing much else planned, taking Shirley to the vet tomorrow - her first visit!

Re the 16th - it's at the Trafalgar Tavern from 6.00pm-ish. Looking forward to seeing you - and bring your friends if you want, it's such a nice spot.

Sounds great. If it's nice maybe we can take a boat from waterloo - is that recommended and does it stop anywhere near?

Sounds like a plan:D

Afternoon all. hope you're having a nice weekend.

Really nice evening last night, a group of friends who I hadn't seen in a while, so lots of news was exchanged :)

Just taking it easy today, saving my strength for next weekend LOL

Omg I just had a horrid fight with the horrible man next door, who basically told me to mind my own business, stop feeding Shirley and close my window so she can't get in! I told him I would feed her if they weren't home until late, and he started getting really nasty - so i walked away - but then he stood there shouting for 10 minutes.

I feel sick, I'm sure he has the potential to be quite nasty. But I don't want him to take it out on Shirley, so I have to do what he says.

Back