Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thx hun he has made me quite agitated and all churned up, I hate conflict! Horrible man. I texted his wife to say he really can't speak to me like that - but nothing back. Will just have to keep a low profile for a while.

What a horrible man, I am not surprised you are upset by it Susie - sending big hugs (you can have real ones next week :) ) :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Oh how horrid Susie! You must feel so shaken by it... Just be careful - he sounds a nasty piece of work! Keep a low profile ... Hugs! Xx

Thanks all, had some St Johns Wort then applied emergency ice cream :) Back to THD phase 1 on Monday!

Hope you're all having a nice evening.

B*****d.

Oh no - so sorry to hear! Huge ((hugs))
Xxx

Thx all - again. Had a bit of a toss-turn night and feel shattered now, and still have that awful scared yuck feeling.

Doubt if I will see Shirley for a while now, he took her inside and they don't open the windows or doors. I just have to hope that the wife will look after her a bit better - and if not, I'm going to ring the cat sanctuary they got her from.

Ah well, life can't be all tranquil, eh? On my second cup of tea and browsing Nile cruises online. Anyone been? I'd love to hear your experiences. Don't know whether to go on a big ship or go luxury (lotsa dosh, single supplement really pushes it up to almost £3K!) - but do know I'm going in January, come what may - have dreamed of seeing the Pyramids for many years.

Hi Susie sorry haven't been on a Nile cruise so can't help out there just wanted to see you're ok after your nasty neighbour altercation xxxxxx
I hope you wee adopted puddy cat is ok too xxxx

Morning all :)

Feeling more chipper today, I emailed the landlord to ask if he'd let me know when the top floor flat becomes vacant (they have quite high turnover), so I can swap over and get away from next door, because he has now taken to staring through my bathroom window - creepoid!

But the sun is shining and am loving my new work routine, so all is good.

B - l/c pitta with bacon and egg
L - meatloaf and salad
D - roast pork with cabbage
W - 3 litres
E - lunchtime walk
A - no

Ewwww creepy git - that is horrible. Glad you are feeling more chipper today though. Not long now xxxxxxx

YEEHAH!!!!! Oh by the way, i meant to say, your xmas card to me got delivered to the flats upstairs, just got it on the weekend - so cheers and merry christmas! :)

All good - just me pretending to be psychic lol - spoke to my brother, he has work, finally, and he hasn't pillowed Dad yet - so all good.

Back