Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning hun, got a slightly sore head but after a huge plate of bacon and eggs, am going to get stuck into the housework...

Poor love, can you have a nap?

Sounds like you had a wicked evening Susie! :)

Afternoon all

Fab sleep last night - there really is nothing like waking up, stretching, and having Orbit curl up next to me, thinking I've got nothing harder to do today except make a cup of tea :D

B - pork and eggs, 2 tsp heinz 1 carb tomato sauce, 2 cups of tea
L - coconut lamb curry and pak choi
D - roast chicken with cabbage and leek (if Mr Tesco comes on time)
A - maybe a glass of wine
W - 2 litres
E - unlikely :)

Have a lovely day, everyone x

Sounds like a perfect menu for a perfect day Susie! :)

Like the sound of coconut lamb curry :)
Sounds like a perfect cat day... Frank is just ambling around, finding the sunny spots, flopping down for a snooze :) I'm definitely coming back as a cat x

Hiya Susie,
Sounds like a lovely day... Im stuck at work till half nine :(
Where do you get low carb ketchup, thats one thing im missing on all this bacon and eggs!

LCM sells low-carb ketchup at about 1carb a serving. But if memory serves me well, Asda actually stock Reduced Sugar Heinz Ketchup - think it might be 3carbs per serving or something.

Thx hun - lunch was so filling I decided to have an omelette for dinner, very nice :)

Could do with having this weekend all over again...

I know what you mean Susie!! :)

Morning all

Had an early meeting in town and am back home, got a sudden totm (2nd this month blah), bit dosed up on the old lifesaver, nurofen, so am working from here for the rest of the day.

Don't feel much like eating but have an omelette ready, and some pork and salad.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

aww hope you are ok babes. xxx ive found since not low low carbing as much my totm is much more regular x

oh poor you Susie!! Sounds grim... at home is the best place for you - this morning's meeting must have been a killer!! :)

Afternoon Susie, sucks being a woman sometimes doesn't it, glad you have the option of working from home - sending hugs xxxx

Afternoon all, and thanks for the kind thoughts.

Haven't done much work - just woke from a three hour sleep. Now feel completely zonked, I'm sure you're right Lisa and it's to do with LC - but omg roll on menopause!:(

omg Suze :( hope tummy is better though. Can i have a three hour snooze now x

Back