Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Aww poor little bundle of fluff! Bless her! I'm sure she'll be fine in a bit! :)

Oooh forgot my other bit of news.

The worrying news in Libya has made me and my friend decide to hold off on travelling to Egypt in Feb - as the rebels came from across the Egyptian border, who knows which way it wil go, and neither of us fancy getting stuck in the middle of a war!

So, I've been thinking that I will buy a car instead, can really do with a weekend runabout. I ADORE the Ford Streetka and there is one I'm going to look at this weekend, it's only £2K but I am taking a friend's son (he's a mechanic) so we can make sure there's nothing terribly wrong with it :) It's eight years old, done 43,000 miles and I get free insurance and breakdown cover with my bank - so could be a goer!

It's not this one but here's what it looks like Ford : Street KA Luxury, Black, Low mileage, 3 owners.

very nice. do you have to pay parking in your new flat?

Yep it is cute, eh - I've had a Ford Ka before and they are pretty zippy and quite low for insurance, etc. but getting a convertible is surely tempting fate - for snow! :D

But at least I can zip out to see Lisa and Linz on the weekend, or get to Ikea, the garden centre, etc - hair streaming in the wind, Jackie O sunglasses on, flies going in my mouth....LOL

LOL and a nice consolation prize for not going to Egypt - that'll be in 2013, the Pyramids have been there for 2000 years +, am sure they can hang on for another two years :D

Re the flies, maybe I'll take Orbit with me, fly stalking is her new entertainment and she managed to climb the window!

Orbit dreams.jpgClimbing cat.jpg

We were in egypt in January when all that rioting was going on but luckily we were far enough away for it not to spoil the holiday

Sobbety sob - just read about sugar free sherberts on this thread - checked the link - they contain citric acid!

And nobody can reasonably be expected to eat 'just one'... lol.

I had a Ka once Susie- very zippy and they corner well cos wide wheel base in relation to size of car.

Very cool and sexy! What colour? :)

Black :) I think it looks very smart.

But at the end of the day, it's just an el cheapo runaround, which hopefully won't cost too much in repairs!

Mine was red! Lol

Thx all, will of course let you know how I get on.

Phew, busy day, the fingers flew across the keyboard - and then after a lovely meal of pork and cabbage and leek, I have cleaned out the fridge to get it ready for a big Tesco delivery tomorrow. Managed to drop a tub of soya yoghurt on the floor and omg it went everywhere!

Now am about to make a meatloaf and chicken salad for tomorrow's menu :)

Oh Susie! I've dropped one of those pots of yoghurt before - it does, indeed, go everywhere!

Mmmm.... Meatloaf sounds good! Perhaps I should make one at the weekend! :)

Yummy menu Susie, I did a pan of mince in coconut oil, with a spoon of pataks madras paste, some curry powder, garam masala and a few other spices and a carton of tomatoes, had it spooned over roast courgettes, aubergine, red onion, baby toms and green peppers, the missus had hers over rice (yuk) lol.

Back