Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

LOL nice feeling isn't it, to see lots of food sorted. I have my bacon and eggs, and chicken salad, in containers ready to take to work, more pork and cabbage and leek ready for dinner.

Also got meatloaf for breakfast and/or lunch on Wednesday :)

Morning all

There is a god. At least, there is when it comes to WI - I was STS this morning, which is pretty amazing considering how much wine I drank last week. Foodwise I was pretty good, except for a load of cream in my ice cream testing, and some Atkins bars. Hmmmm, on second thoughts, even more of a miracle than I realised :D

Back to one social evening a week and more water!

B - bacon and eggs, cup of tea, soya latte
L - roast chicken, lettuce, cucumber, mayo
D - pork and cabbage and leek with mustard sauce
S - meatloaf
W - 2 litres
E - walking

Enjoy your day!

Morning Susie, ah meatloaf, I haven't made that in a while. Thanks :)

It is yummy Jim - chucked a load of curry powder in and a squirt of l/c tomato sauce, and omg it smelt lovely when it was cooking :)

Am defo going to do one at the weekend! Will shove cabbage, leek, cheese and pancetta in with garlic and mushrooms and see what happens! I think there's a theme with my ingredients ! Lol :)

Afternoon lovelies

Had a little bout of tummy upset again, so working from home - although it has been sleeping, more than working, so far :)

B - none
L - a bit of meatloaf
D - not sure, maybe chicken
W - 3 litres
E - no
A - no

suze is something wrong love with the tummy?

Hope you're feeling better soon Susie! :)

Thx all - nothing wrong V, just think the meatloaf might have been a bit too spicy for me, tried more today and it had the same effect :(

Hi Susie:). Sorry you've been under weather - must admit that's one reason i dont eat any chilli at all;)
Hope you are recovered and having a nice evening
Xxx

Morning Susie :)

Morning all

No more squirts for me yaye :D (don't ya love how we share intimate body moments :)). Had quite a productive day yesterday, and hopefully more so today, as I'm back in the office.

B - bacon and eggs, soya latte
L - chicken, little gem lettuce, cucumber, mayo
D - roast pork and cabbage and leek (again, it's so yummy)
S - trying to avoid - i was naughty and had two Atkins bars last night oops
W - 2 litres
E - walking about (which probably means, not much!)

Back