Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Oooh enjoy the toe treat!! Liking the sound of a unday morning pamper. x

Evening lovie, how was your day?

WI tomorrow night - don't expect a loss like last week, but you never know :D

Just baked 5 potatoes for lunches for the week - tuna and cottage cheese and salad tomorrow. And got an old fav baking at the moment - baked bean lasagne - sounds bad but it's very nice.

Also going to try a new recipe - chicken curry - and the curry bit is made with chick pea dahl, mushy peas and baked beans blended together! Despite this, it gets rave reviews online :D

There are some mad recipes out there - reads today about a chocolate cake with beetroot in it! Am going to try a chickpea cake recipe tonight if I have time.

Can't wait to get my (slightly) bigger kitchen in the new place - and will do everything I can to fit in an American fridge freezer so I've got much more room to cook up a storm and freeze stuff :D

Hello Susie! I lurve dahl!!

You are so imaginative in the kitchen! Hope your cold is getting better - it's been around for ages! :)

I do enjoy a potter in the kitchen but the results never look like they are supposed to :D. I don't mind as long as it's edible.

My cold is still about and really frustrating! But it has to go sometime...

How was your day at work, get everything sorted?

Yep... Nearly there... Just a final read through tomorrow and a tweak or 3 ... Then I'll hand deliver to the tribunal office in Kingsway :) ... I'm a well happy bunny!

Evening Susie, sounds like you are well planned for the week:) think im getting your cold though :eek:

Di - good to hear you've pretty well finished!
Xxx

Morning Susie... How's SW suiting you? Are you close to WI as I'm dying to know how it's going! :)

I'm missing something, such an innocent.

What did you mistake it as? :eek:

Hello! Sorry, doing a rather quick "before work" catch up!

I thought you said Jizz! lol! :eek:

Infact, everytime I see the word "jazz" in all these posts, I still think the same thing! lol! Some of the sentences sound alot more interesting when using word replacement! lol! :p

Ok, back to my gutter, sorry.

Morning all

Not such a 'good' morning, the cold has become a sinus infection and I am completely bunged up and got no sleep last night - so, luckily, can work from home.

Been googling home remedies for it as I hate antibiotics - apple cider vinegar seems to be popular. Any other ideas?

Di - WI is tonight, will be very happy if I lose a couple of pounds, that would take me to half a stone - but we shall see.

B - spag hoops on toast
L - jacket potato with tuna, cottage cheese and salad
D - baked bean lasagne leftovers
W - 3 litres
E - shouting at the computer
A - no

Morning sorry you're still not well. Mine is pretty much the same as yesterday. Tiger Balm across the sinuses is good but watch your eyes as it burns if you get some in them! I've got some kleenex tissues that smell of menthol and have balm in so am getting a waft of it and hopefully I wont end up looking like Rudolf. Or Olbas oil in hot water and inhale with a towel over your head, all very glam lol.

Morning Susie,

LOL @ Claire LMAO

Back