Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Susie :)

Morning all

Sinus infection is still well and truly with me, and the boss has rung in sick, as have three others - so that's half the office down! Half the trouble is the lack of fresh air, the building I work in is beautiful from an architectural sense - but not much good for the humans using it. So I've come to Greenwich today, at least Wren built his buildings with windows! :D

B - bacon on toast, latte
L - not sure, brought quorn bolognese pasta but no fork!
D - Prob the pasta
S - yoghurt, berries, granola
W - 2 litres
E - walk home from work

If you manage to shake off the cold can you tell me how please! I've kept myself awake all night snoring due to the air passages being narrowed. Every time I started to nod off all I could hear was this loud noise lol.

Afternoon Susie, dammit on the sinuses again - you have suffered a lot recently, you must be due a break!!!! You too Lisa xxx

By the way both of you, I have James on my desk so I can have a good old moon over him on a regular basis :D thank you both xxxxxxx

You're still sounding rough Susie! Shall we leave the meet up for a little while! You need all your energy to get over it! :)

LOL good Bren, but I must just clarify - are you having a good moon OVER James or TO him?? :kissass2:A world of difference - and one would make things more exciting for your office than the other hehe.

Can you whisper sweet nothings to him for me? He is rather cute :D

Re the schnozz, I am utterly fed up and sick to the eye teeth with it. Sick of not being able to sleep. Sick of leaving a trail of damp tissues everywhere. Sick of trying to blow my nose and nothing comes out. Sick of trying to eat with my mouth open so I can breathe.

And sick of going on about it! Might have to try the neti pot thing Jim was talking about - anyone else tried it?

Ooops Di we cross posted! I'm not unwell, per se, just snotty. Want to decide tomorrow?

Yes happy to see how things are tomorrow ... :)

Where and when are you planning to meet girls? I'm up in the city at an all day course and got 50/50 chance being free in the evening! Would love to see you both:D

That would be fantastic Katie! :)

Is that the one at One New Change? What sort of time? Just worked out that it's only 15 mins walk from where i have to be at my course...perhaps fate?

Yes no probs - will expect you to ping me tomorrow susie and i'll try sort out the other 50% too:)

Di - are you still interested in spare phsyllium husk tablets?

Xx

Last edited:
Morning Susie... Hope you're feeling ok today? Katie, yes please to the husks :) x

Morning Susie, how you feeling?
Xx

Hi chickadees

I am on the mend - finally! And it's all down to herbal help - double doses of echinacea, a daily Vitamin C tablet, and started an apple cider vinegar treatment yesterday.

Trekked to Waitrose at Canary Wharf to get some (gosh I wish I could afford to shop there all the time, such scrummy food!), and had three glasses so far (with honey and water) and it is definitely helping - I can almost breathe through one nostril YAYE :D

Also gone back to soya milk - Lisa, apparently cow's milk overproduces mucuus (sorry if tmi) and makes these sinus infections much worse!

Also happy to report a 2 lbs loss, despite naughty Waitrose pizza sneaking in last night.

B - bacon roll and soya latte
L - chicken korma and pasta (couldn't be bothered to do any rice!)
D - Nandos with the London girls :D
W - 2 litres
E - walking
A - maybe

That's great news that you're getting better at last. I've gone back to the vit C tabs too so lets hope we nail this. I don't actually drink any milk at all because I don't like it, never have. When it's just me and Trev here we barely get through a pint in a week!

Afternoon Susie, glad to hear you are at last feeling better, hope you have a nice meet up with Di and Katie xxxx

(and definitely mooning over James not at him, it would shrivel the photo if I did lol - and yes, will give him one for you anytime ;) - taking my mind off you know who while I am at work) xxx

Maybe Waitrose pizza has calorie burning properties. I may need to go to Waitrose at the weekend now! :D

Morning Susie ... So lovely to see you again! Am pleased the sinuses are clearing up! Have a lovely day :)

Thank you for my goodie bag! :)

Back