Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Di, and morning all

Had a lovely catch up with Di and Katie last night, where lots of ideas for the November London meet were discussed so watch that thread!

Feeling a bit better today, nose is still blocked but not as much sinus pressure, so I think the apple cider vinegar is helping - even if it does take some getting used to, to have a warm glass of the stuff instead of my usual builder's tea, at 7am!

B - bacon roll and soya latte
L - a tesco salad, hopefully tuna
D - pork curry and cabbage mmm
W - 2 litres
E - walk
A - nup

Hahahahaha!!!! The wee soul! Thats sooo cute! :D

I saw it on FB and added ninja cat lol

Attachments

• image-3851480816.jpg
    image-3851480816.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 165
Evening Susie:)

Glad to hear sinuses improving - hope you got some sleep too. I (foolishly) had a cup of tea on the train and then couldn't get to sleep - hrumph!
Also woke early but hopefully just means i'll crash tonight;)

Great fun last night - better go look at the meet thread and see what you've all organised! :D
Xxx

Love the vid:D
How's your day going?
Xxx

Hi all

Working from home today, been madly busy and got loads done.

Orbit is fine and is purring for you all :)

Back to it - will catch up properly later xx

Morning Susie... Hope the nose has cleared up! The goodie bag is amazing! Thank you again! :)

Morning Susie:)
TGIF and sunshine?:D

Afternoon all

Still bunged up! I give up, just don't know what to do to make myself better. Busy as a bee at work, and really looking forward to the weekend - rugby tomorrow, then catching with old friends tomorrow night :D

Hope you're all having a good day xx

Just had a thought Susie, you will be doing a lot more dairy stuff on your diet won't you? That plays havoc with my sinuses, I am nowhere near as snotty on Atkins thank goodness, I used to keep Kleenex in business!!!

Good afternoon btw lol xx

You poor thing. Sounds like your really suffering with that sinus thingy. Have you accosted your Dr about it - make him give you something powerful to blast all that nasty snot away!!!

thanks all - think there may well be some truth to what you say about dairy, Bren - I've gone back to soya milk and avoided yoghurt for the past few days.

I do think the apple cider vinegar is helping, I don't have the same sinus pressure as the last few weeks, I just wish it would work faster! :)

Gosh I could just put my head down and snooze right now, have been yawning my head off for an hour :eek:

Back