Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning all

It's Orbit's second birthday! She's had some M&S food for her brekkie and is now wandering happily in the garden - rather her then me, it's blowing nasty out there :)

and a tickle behind the ears from me. :D
wow now i come to think of it, Bert will be two this month as well.

LOL will do! Meow cuddles back to you both.

She sniffed at the Irish Cream and then John Wested it, so I had it all to myself. She is going through a phase where all my food and drink has to be checked out before I can have any - hugely curious about everything, but that's cats for you :)

Am so happy, have moved a meeting at the Royal Festival Hall from this afternoon to tomorrow to join into another meeting already scheduled there - yaye, can stay inside where it's warm!

Forgot to tell you, I got overexcited in M&S last night and splashed out on one of the ££ gastropub meals - meatballs in tomato sauce and spicy potatoes mmmmm. Not Atkins I know, but will be delish :D

And weighed myself yesterday. To my utter shock I've only put on a couple of pounds since falling off the diet wagon - but have been doing a bit of walking, so that has obviously helped. Now I just need to combine the two :D

Am also on target to win a vibroplate for £15 on eBay (cross fingers) so there'll be a whole lot of shaking going on LOL

Well done on not gaining too much and hope the gastro meal was lish! It sounded it :) x

Happy birthday orbie:)

Good to hear that the walking is helping susie:D
Xxx

Morning Susie and orbie, happy birthday pussy cat

Orby says a big meow thank you back, Jim :)

Morning all

Another lovely day here and I'm working in the other office, so away from the horrible woman. Can't stop reliving the episode in my head, I really mismanaged it, but she just sets my teeth on edge! Oh well....

Busy day, meeting PR agencies and then its off to the Royal Festival Hall to meet Heiner Goebbels, a German composer who is directing his work for us next year. Catch ya later alligators :D

What a fab day Soooozie! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Home, phew, madly busy again - but when it all gets a bit much I just remember to this time last year and remember how miserable I was and then I'm happy again :D

Forgot how huge the Royal Festival Hall is! But the meeting went well, I anticipated having problems with the Southbank media people, they like doing their own thing, but happily they've agreed to a joint PR campaign, so most media coverage we get should reflect our messages too :D

Quiet night tonight with a few red wines, methinks. Shopping tomorrow, work on Sunday.

Have a great night, all!

Enjoy! Ive got my feet up with a cuppa. Good times :D

Sounds like an exhausting day Susie... But a good one! Enjoy the red! :) x

Evening Susie, hope the work hasn't been too strenuous today
Xxxx

Morning Susie :)

Back