Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Well that was a fab sleep in. Morning....oops, afternoon :D

Orbs and I just could not get up! And now the luxury of doing nothing all weekend, yaye :D

Morning Susie and Orbie - oh I mean afternoon:D. Well i was up and out at a zumba class - so will need to sneak a nap in this afternoon instead:)

You asked about zumba - it can be anything from relaxed to outrageously intense depending on both the teacher and yourself. Generally it's fine as long as you know yourself and dont over do it. I remember when i first started i was dripping with sweat and bright red face after the 10 min warmup:eek: now i sometimes dont realise we've done an hour and still ready for more! Most classes i go to have every range of size and age and people doing what they can - worth getting in touch with teachers as well though - the good ones always give you low and high impact choices.

I guess the key with all exercise is to find the one you enjoy:D. Hope you enjoy the rest of your chilled weekend
Xxx

Hi Susie ... Sounds like a wonderful weekend! :) xx

Morning all

I's a lovely blowy day here, and although I got up late, have been bitten by the spring cleaning bug (it won't last, don't worry :D), so massive pile of dishes done and kitchen cleaned, bathroom underway, sheets in washing machine and omelette about to be cooked :)

Re exercise, I think I need to start with some gentle walking - but I am so lazy I can overcome just about any rationale :(

Have a great day!

Evening all

Just wanted to report something pretty exciting (to me, anyway). Now that I'm not buying a house straight away, and with the good news about work, I have just paid my last loan off online and am DEBT FREE!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

I can't tell you how happy I am, this is the first time in years that I haven't been in hock somewhere - and when I think back to how dire things were this time last year...well, I wouldn't have got through it without you all so here's balloons all round :D

:553::553::553:

I'm off to have a celebration Irish Mist (Baileys copy from Tesco :D) and Beef Bourguignon and mushrooms.

Enjoy your evening :)

well done you!!! thats defo something to celebrate!

Evening Susie! Fantastic news! Well done you! And hope you enjoyed the Baileys :) x

Morning Susie! :)

Yay fab news Aunty Rosie.x

LOL thanks all

And how is everyone this morning - am feeling pretty chipper despite the fact that upstair's guttering has gone and is pouring torrents of water onto my patio, and despite the bus taking over 40 minutes to arrive!

Just had lovely oats with apricots and yoghurt (not Atkins I know, but nice and filling) in my Thermos mug, which kept the oats hot despiter the wait.

Am now just waiting to see if I get called in to the senior manager's meeting...

Enjoy your day x

Hi susie love, now that is good news :) well done.

Thanks Jimbo - I have been saving really hard with this as my aim, and it gives me such a sense of satisfaction to get there! :D

It's now 8.30pm and I am ready for bed, very busy again - but all good, apart from having to rescue a huge mouse from behind the fridge - luckily it had a taste for Perle catfood and I was able to nab it then! Off to bed with the e-reader :D

Last edited:
Morning Susie! You sound brilliantly upbeat and I'm so pleased! You deserve some good news ...

Hope you have a fab day ... Yuck to the mouse though!! :)

Morning susie, so the mouse was still alive then :)

I've traded in my car for a newer model, want the detail? I'd post a link but it shows the registration and stuff, but it's a lovely car. :D

LOL yes Jim the mouse lives to fight another day :)

I don't need a car now, thank you for thinking of me though - and do tell us about it - colour make, and all that :)

Morning all - slightly more relaxed day today, yaye! Hopefully catch up a bit...

Back