Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Love the way his paw is curled around thre edge of the table....bit hard to see, is he missing a tail?

Di - not that many eateries in Lewisham, there's Maggie's Cafe by the station, it's a real greasy spoon! But we could always have an omelette or egg and bacon, then potter up to mine for a chat - and you could meet Orby. Your call entirely, seeing as you're coming south :)

Yes... That sounds great... Greasy spoon and then Orby...

Morning all :)

Di - sounds great, thanks for trekking over this way! Ring me when you're close to Lewisham Station and I'll come and get you xxx

Hi all - lovely afternoon with Di, she trekked across London and we stayed at mine for lunch and had a fab natter about life and the universe :D

Thanks again hun for my lovely prezzie, and the advice :) Must return the visit soon :D

Thank you so much for your hospitality Susie! I had a fab afternoon... Yummy cordon bleu omelette and Orbit is such a cutie :) xxx

Lol@Susie

Morning - it's now 5am and I've been tossing and turning since 3, so thought I'd do something useful with the time and stop fretting about not being able to sleep. For those of you who have horrible early morning shifts, I so feel your pain xxx

So here I am on my second cup of builders, doing my online grocery order so I'm all ready for Atkins woe on the 1st (decided to move the start date forward, more symbolic :)). As I had a very quiet Christmas, with only a small spend, I'm treating myself to a Waitrose shop. It will be interesting to see what the quality of the meat and veg is like - but I do like that you can review products, and suprisingly it didn't come in much more £££ than my usual Tesco shop. Also managed to get some special stuff like Sussex Valley mayo (0.2 carbs per 100g, the lowest I've been able to find), and it was on offer yaye.

My flex flax and vits arrived yesterday, and I've also got a few Atkins shakes and choc (for emergencies) in the cupboard - so we're all ready to go.

Am so looking forward to it, I'm sure half the problems with my sinuses are down to carbs and milk.

Have a good day, all x

Last edited:
Morning Susie. :)

'Chelle, just love that photo :D

Morning Jim and everyone else too

Crashed out again from 8-11am and feel much better for it, expect for the arrival of totm, I was hoping for a no show this month :(

Got to connect up the printer to the new laptop and take my expenses receipts to the accountants, lucky they are close by, and then relax. Again. :D

Hey Suze.... the Atkins WoE beckons again then.xx

Hey Linzi Lou, yep, back to Atkins - much as I love carbs, they don't like me - and when I stuck to it, I did lose weight. So, time to try it again.

Just watched the last episode of Friends, bawled my eyes out :D Sooo glad to be indoors and warm, it's cold and bucketing down here!

Proud mummy cat pic time hehe...sorry for the overload...

Orbs in box.jpg

She just loves boxes - even if she only just fits. Slightly mean look in her eye though :eek::D

Back