Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Gosh he looks all grown up!

Good for you babes... I'm continuing with low GI'ing for me in the NYE have found I need much higher carbs these days to loose, funny huh!

Oooooooooooooo that is a right mean pussy look!!!!! I would be running in the opposite direction if she did that to me ;)

LOL @ Linz, sticky ssssssssss's are no fun ;)

Morning Susie, LOL, she does look a bit pissed off :D

Morning all

Another cr*ppy night's sleep, awake since 2, got a couple of hours on the couch, but feel a nap coming on this afternoon. Not sure what's causing it, I certainly have nothing to worry about at the moment...ah well, TG for holidays :)

Orbs does look a bit annoyed LOL, she looked happy enough sitting in her box but an evil "I am going to sit on your face and smother you in the middle of the night" gleam magically made it onto the pic! :D

Waitrose delivery at 11am - off to a good start, got a text message telling Robby was delivering, precise details on his van, and that nothing was missing from the order - yaye!

Morning Susie and Happy New Year's Eve

You are SO in the zone for tomorrow !! Well done you! :) xx

Morning snoozie Susie - how annoying it's not working in the night though! Glad to hear you are looking forward to induction - must admit one of the things that keeps me on the atkins straight and narrow is feeling better and not bloated. Even the sf choccie I've been munching becomes less attractive as my tummy objects:eek: will be a good excuse for an atkins january minimeet - nandos or gourmet burger? Decisions, decisions!

Anyway, have a fab new year with Orbie
Xxxxx

The lovely Waitrose man has just been - so polite and helpful, and the food - even the veg - looks great!

Just a few things to use up now and then it will be an Atkins fridge again :D

Morning all and Happy New Year! Hope you had a great celebration, whatever you ended up doing, and special big hugs to those people who were working, hope your shifts passed quickly and without drama.

I have a slightly sore head, a couple of friends popped round and we had an hilarious night and much wine. So, I now have a dry house, which is a good start for induction! :D Am starting tomorrow, as I've still got a few carby things to use up and can't bear throwing food out, and a veggie friend is coming round later so I can offload a whole lot of tinned beans and stuff on her.

Got woken up to technobeat again this morning, so feel a nap might be in order later!

Enjoy your day xxx

Morning Susie, and happy 2012:D
Sounds like a lovely evening;). Enjoy your last carbs and will be great to see you back on atkins tomorrow
Xxx

Morning Susie, so is today the day then?

Morning Jim - yes, today is the day!

Did WI for the first time in months (OMG, that's my only comment on that!) and one more sweep of the cupboards and fridge. Now I'm sitting here with my one cup of tea for the day (with soya milk) while I wait to get hungry - never am first thing in the morning.

Will write my menus down here, so please feel free to critique. I'm going to be precise about the amount of veg I'm having for a bit, because my "mugs" of veg became way too generous and were more "giant's handfuls" :D

B - bacon and eggs, vitamins
L - pork fried in olive oil, with 1 mug mushrooms (A) and 1/2 cup zucchinis (B) sauteed in garlic butter, and a sauce made from 1 tsp Sussex Farms (0.2g) lemon mayo and water
D - chicken fried in coconut oil and tossed in curry powder, on a bed of 1 mug little gem lettuce, with 1 tsp plain mayo (0.2g)
S - 1/2 mug rhubarb (B)
W - 2 litres
A - no
E - housework

Veg - A list - 2 mugs; B list - 1 mug

Morning Susie!

I'm so sorry about techno beat! You need to ask him to put headphones on! It's so stressful! Hugs :-(

The menu looks perfect... I've not thought of rhubarb being low carb ... I must check it out ... Although I'd need Splenda or something with it which I'm gonna try and avoid from tomorrow when I go back to clean and green...

Hope you have a lovely day ! And looking forward to a minimin meet with you, Katie, Alpy and maybe Lisa and Linz!? :) xx

Thanks hun - the neighbour is being evicted this month (the landlord has been paying him to sweep the yard but he hasn't done it), so hopefully the next person will be quiet.

Re the rhubarb, it's on the latest Atkins A and B list of veg, too high in carbs for the original version, as Jim will tell you. I thought I might stew it and add some Splenda, was going to add cream but forgot to buy any. Hmmm, maybe I'll have it in two weeks' time and stay clean and green for now.

Back