Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Wow Susie!!! That's amazing loss! Go girl! You sound fantastically focused xx

Evening Susie, well done on the first 2lbs - onwards and downwards:D. Remember to coddle yourself until that energy burst arrives - night night
Xxxx

Morning all

Had another weird night (with four trips to the loo!), but am reasonably chirpy today :)

Did another sneaky WI and I'm not sure whether it's because totm has finished, because strict Induction is working particularly well for me, because I'm so big to start with or because the scales are toying with my mind - but WI was 7 lbs lower than posted!!!!

Definitely helped put a smile on my face!

B - 2 Debbie sossies (0.6gc) and two fried eggs, 1 tea, 1 soya latte (0.2gc)
L - 2 baked chicken breasts with steamed tenderstem broccoli and baby sugarsnaps, with a curry mayo dressing
D - 2 pork steaks with sauteed courgettes
W - 2 litres
E - walking about

Check u ya big skinny malinky! lol! :D

Morning Susie, well done love.

Thanks all - am loving today's lunch, I have to say :)

And because you're all interested in every aspect of my life (LOL), also can report no problems in the errm #2 department :D

Day 3 observations
- already feeling less bloated
- spill out over the top of my bra is disappearing
- feeling very virtuous for getting so many greens into me, all home made and with no preservatives!
- day 4 of no alcohol - how long can she keep it up, we ask ourselves??? :D

Last edited:
Aw, I'll miss the spill out the most :(

ClaireCat said:
Aw, I'll miss the spill out the most :(

LMAO@claire! Lol

Susie ... You are phenomenal! Am SO proud of you! Hugs xx

Wow fabulous Susie - go girl:D. Your food on mfp looks great:)
Xxx

Blush :) thanks all, you are great to be so supportive!

I am cream crackered, an 11 hour day in the bag - but got loads done, so hopefully will sleep better tonight and not fret about work - otherwise I'm going to have to start mainlining St John's Wort :D

Katie - does my ratio of protein/fat/carbs on MFP look about right? I'm going to skip dinner as posted, I am still full as anything, and got some pork belly slices already cooked if I get peckish.

Hi Susie, based on the research i did last year you might want to up your target grams for fat and reduce your protein slightly. Because of the density of calories per fat or protein gram it's not exact. If you tell me your target carbs (20?) plus your target total calories, i'll do the calc for you
Xxx

Ps have also bumped the thread discussing how to do

Last edited:
Back