Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Can I be in your hands too Katie! Lol ... Might change the strategy a bit...:)

oh yes please katie...im always looking for ways to tweak mfp

Ok - here we go.

You have currently got total calories set at 1800.
You want carbs at 20g - which is 4.4%
The rest of the calculation goes like this:
44938-albums3268-picture21397.jpg

1. In mfp, you can use the guided process to set the total calories assuming you want to lose x per week or set your own calorie target.
2. Then go back and reset the goal custom:
put 5% in for carbs (can only do 5s) (close enough to 20g)
then 65% for fat and 30% for protein.
You should see that fat & protein grams are now similar.

Hope that helps - will email you the spreadsheet I just put together for playing with.....:D

Ok - here we go.

You have currently got total calories set at 1800.
You want carbs at 20g - which is 4.4%
The rest of the calculation goes like this:
44938-albums3268-picture21397.jpg

1. In mfp, you can use the guided process to set the total calories assuming you want to lose x per week or set your own calorie target.

Hope that helps - will email you the spreadsheet I just put together for playing with.....:D

Oh brilliant instructions - I've changed mine now too. It should make using MFP a bit more sensible now!!

Thanks Katie (and Susie for having this post on your diary!)

Afternoon all

Well it feels like I never had time off, working until 10pm at home last night (but dropping into Minis :)), got about four hours sleep and then was back at 8am - and it's gonna be another long one today. Sorry but the detox is over - I am so having a glass of wine when I get home tonight!

B - sossies and eggs, large soya latte
L - pork steak and salad
D - chicken curry and cauli rice, I think
W - 2 litres
E - bit of a walk if it's not raining

Dietwise, am very happy - absolutely no sign of ketosis but more off on scales this morning. However, am not going to focus on that in case I jinx official WI next Tuesday!

Felt hungry at about 9pm but didn't have much for dinner, so glugged some water, and then treated myself to an atkins bar :)

Afternoon all
Felt hungry at about 9pm but didn't have much for dinner, so glugged some water, and then treated myself to an atkins bar :)

i'm so into the peanut bars,stops me eating peanut butter off the spoon(don't even know if i should have admitted that:eek:)

As long as Jim's not looking, its fine! haha!

just been looking at ur mfp...is it right that unsweetened soy milk.is.0g carbs??

Evening Susie! You sound really busy! Great focus diet wise !! Well done! :) xx

Soya milk unsweetened has between 2 - 5 g of carbs per 8fl oz ... I just looked it up :)

thats what i thought...i was about to go out and buy loads! totally ate waaaayyy too much protein today :-(

It's still much better than cows milk though - I'd need sweetener if I was using it as soya is too hard to drink otherwise! Lol ...

Glass of ice cold unsweetened soya with some davinci sugar free choc flavour. Delish!

Or I do quite like it in my tea. Cant get it not to curdle in my coffee tho, so I just dont go there! lol!

Relax ladies, it's not that much! I use this one - it's 0.1g carbs per 100 ml - the whole 1 litre container is 1 carb!

Soya milk alternatives | Alternative plain, chocolate, vanilla & strawberry soya milk- Alpro soya

And evening all - another busy day but.....some great news! The new boss (who is lovely, really lovely) is happy for me to work two days a week from home - so the St Leonards house search is back on!!!! A three day week commute I can handle :D :D - I'm so happy about it, means I might actually be able to buy something with SPACE! :D

Have broken the no wine rule tonight, but feeling OK about it, especially as I'm not going to have much dinner, still full from the pork salad from lunch.

i may try it...i cant get used to cream in coffee and milk is just to high in carbs

thats great news susie!! get searching!

Back