Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thanks Jo I'll do that :)

But I am trying to be realistic about what they can achieve. I live in Lewisham which isn't exactly the safest place in London, and I'm sure it was just an opportunistic pissed up person having a go!

Right, I'm off to browse cleaning websites. I feel a teensy bit of Lainey's pain today, it's freezing but I can't have the heating on until they finish the floor brrrrr :)

Gosh I hope you are ok and feeling fine!!! I have never experienced anything like that so have no idea how you are feeling!!! You sound so so brave!!! Think I may be a wreck.. Oh I am loving the cat!!!!!!

Orbit says thanks for the compliments. She is now totally chilled about strange workmen drilling and making lots of noise, and has taken to bed - my duvet piled high on the back of the sofa - and dug herself in - looks like a right Lady Muck :D

Duvet day 1.jpg

Aw the kitty is sooooo cute!!!! Bless her!

Did u phone the police for an update? Hopefully it was just some drunk who had the wrong house! One of my friends lived in a basement flat in Glasgow and she got woken up one night by a man climbing in her bedroom window. Turns out he was from next door and was drunk and had forgotten his keys and thought he was breaking in to his own house! lol!

I'd have shat it if that'd have happened to me!

Lmao@claire x

OMG me too! No, it wasn't a neighbour...but luckily he didn't get inside!

The floors are now done, my lovely chiropodist has been and it's time to relax :D

Oooh, that reminds me, I need to arrange an appointment for the chiropodist! Good shout Sooozzze!!!!

What a lovely end to the day Sooz :)

goodness suzi, you've had a raw deal!
( i must confess to a distinct lack of time lately i've not read many peoples diaries, thought i'd have a wee catch up)

you fancy popping on a train and having a sabbatical with us, any time is fine!

you fancy popping on a train and having a sabbatical with us, any time is fine!

Oh sweetie that sounds like a plan - I'd love to see you and Steve again, and meet all the animals and see the little caravan and....:D

Seriously, if you're up for it, tell me what weekends you have free and I'll be on a train before you can say Harry Potter :D

Stunning place Susie! So gorgeous ! :)

Is it far from the station? Just planning my trip to see you when you move! Lol :) xx

About 2 minutes' walk :D

Come and stay anytime - there's plenty of room! :D

It's very me - with lots of white paint splashed about, and white doors in the kitchen. Will also need to put a shower in - but I just love it - a 30 foot long living room omg!

The agent is closed today so I've emailed them and hopefully get to see it next Saturday - anyone want to come to the seaside next weekend and look at lots of houses with me? :D

I think I might be free ... :)

Oh seriously I'd love you to come! I need someone to be my head and not be silly and get carried away (yes I know that's hard to believe hahaha).

It would mean quite an early start though - I need to get the 8.23am train from London Bridge, to arrive at Hastings for 10am - then it's viewings until about 2pm. And the fare is quite high - it's about £50 return - but I could pay that or contribute towards it if you really fancied the idea??

Back