Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thanks all, just home and omg I'm tired - but it all went well and I can start a bit late tomorrow yaye :)

But I resisted every canape - the mini beef wellingtons, the mini fish and chips, the pear and rocquefort tart (and five others in that vein), the cheesecake and doughnuts...polish that girl's star! :D

Catch up with all your news in the morning xx

Last edited:
Well done Susie! Great resistance and will power ... You deserve to be well chuffed with yourself :) xx

La Résistance!!!!

Well done you my cherub! :D

Yeah Susie, well done on the event and the willpower:D
Xxxx

Thanks all - and morning :)

Woke up feeling like I'd been pummeled by someone in my sleep so am working from home today - just all the long work days over the last couple of weeks catching up with me, I guess.

I am feeling quite proud of myself about the food last night - although it didn't stop me annoying everyone to ask if it all tasted nice LOL - apparently it was lovely....but so was my chicken thigh, I tell myself :D

Have just inhaled a Mattesons sausage - and must do an online shop, I've got an Atkins emergency - no eggs! :D

Hope u n Orby cat have had a good day. I'm sure she prefers u working from home. Maybe she battered u with a baseball bat in the night like on Simons cat on u tube so u had to stay home lol.

Sounds like you're doing too much Susie!!

Back