Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thanks all, lovely ladies :D

I'm just in the door after 11 hours on the go and Laura, yes I am pooped but also....orby and I have found our new home!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

It is huge, with so much space to play around with (linz went into Kirsty Allsop mode, we basically remodelled the whole flat LOL), but most of all I just...knew that it was right.

Now comes the hard bit - getting it for the right price and not being gazumped!

Been a mad day - I got home to find my lovely chair had been delivered; then Mr Tesco came...now I am chilling with a glass of red, watching Fame and about to google paint charts :D

Hope you all had a fab day! xxxx

Fab day babes.... was lovely visiting yr home.x

Ooo susie!! I'm so excited for u n Orby cat! Have u put an offer in? Is it the one u posted the link to? If u have a smart phone they do colour chart apps :) Crown or dulux, can't remember which. U can match colours by taking a photo, really helpful. Sounds like you've had a busy but fab day! Just reading the enthusiasm in ur post made me smile n I'm still in pain so u did well :) X

Thanks all - as usual - can always count on my lovely Minis friends to be right there :D

Claire babes sorry you're still in ouch land - but thanks, glad my news helped a smidge :bighug:

And your post made me guffaw - I have just been looking at paint charts :D

Congratulations on finding Orby's new palace!!!! I'm all chuffed for you! I love house shopping! :D

hello dearest!!! sitting in departure lounge at edinburgh airport on our way to gatwick!! everythings went smoothly so far and im less stressed than yesterday :)

OMG... can we have an hourly account of the next couple of weeks please Laura!!! It's so exciting and I don't have a life! Enjoy! Be Happy! xx:)

wont be able to use my phone in cuba but will manage to get on a computer sometimes I think :)

Morning Susie ... Hope you have a lovely day! and a big hug just cos ... xx

Back