Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Afternoon all

Am feeling a bit better now, thanks, I get IBS at the drop of a hat if I eat too late - and that's what happened, I think - unless I just picked something up.

Sick of the phone ringing though - I've advertised a friend's Lewisham flat for rent (she's in NZ) and even though it says clearly no agents, who rings? Agents! About ten times a day!

ha they think they are immune don't they!!

A friend has slippery elm bark for her tummy, she says it helps.

Hi Susie, hope your bootcamp going well altho sorry tum has been playing up again! Exciting to hear the house all progressing too:)
Xx

halllllloooooo in here :D
i like the mantra,i had visions of a little cave man
stomping to that in my head.
cheer up tummy,hope you feel better soon.

Hope tummy sorts itself soon Susie! Xx

Morning Susie, how's the tum this morning?

Morning Soooooooooooooooooooooooooz xx

Morning all

Did eat some chicken yesterday, but am still feeling a bit dodgy, as if I could upchuck if I really thought about it - and found there's a dozen work people off with the same thing, so it's definitely a bug. Will stick to the diet lemonade today...

Thanks for all your kind posts - can report that yaye I am feeling a LOT better - cramps and nausea are gone, I actually managed to focus on stuff at work and felt quite chipper coming home - so might be brave and try some solid food for dinner :)

I've made my own chorizo rapido (call it Chorizo Surprise :D) with mantega cheese but also some cabbage and mushrooms, fried together and done in about 10 minutes!

Chorizo surprise.jpg

Delish! Just time to gobble it down, do the dishes and then settle back for the new Midsomer Murders :D

Chorizo surprise looks great Susie - enjoy your murders:D

OMG spending spree! A huge Tesco order for Saturday, a load of stuff from LCM and a Beanies Coffee order (choc cherry decaf, cream, mmmm :D)

Lol - just said on another thread that low carbers were foodies:D sounds yummy;)

Evening Susie xx

Back