Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Susie, any news on the house move?

Morning all

I am definitely on the mend, dinner stayed where it was supposed to lol :)

Jim - thanks for your note, the house buy is ticking along now, all the papers have been signed and it's with a solicitor in St Leonards, who is known for her speed :D

B - roast beef and cheese roll ups, a naughty latte (too cold not to!)
L - egg and bacon salad mmm
D - chicken curry and cauli rice, I think

Wrap up warm!

Wow have been away so only just caught up. Congrats on house!!!! When we moved only had 2 cats we took them in their little cage and left them in spare room. They settled really well, they loved the fact we moved from biggish Cardiff city centre flat to massive house up a mountain. They went from house cats to hunters over night. Hebe the female evan did an overnighter once!! Thank god she has been done. Hope you are feeling better winter bugs seem common place at the mo. x

It was lush - but I had a very rumbly tummy in bed :eek: not sure if chorizo is too rich for me at the moment.

Have to say, the egg and bacon salad, with little gem, and (watered down) mayo is a winner too mmm :)

hope your day is going well Susie... Xx

Hi babes

I was a little power pack this morning but now I am feeling a lot less like working :)

I keep thinking of the chocolate cherry decaf coffee which is on its way and how nice it will taste with a little cream as an evening snack...:D

Also dreaming about the house...and sleeping without Orbit using my face as batting practice...:4635:

Home now, nice and early - but don't feel in the least bit hungry - which is all good! Didn't snack either today - had two roll ups for brekkie and one mid afternoon - and omg someone at work gave me a chocolate caramel square - and when they weren't looking, I put it in the bin!

My face feels a bit 'floppy', don't know how else to put it. Can't do a sneaky WI because the scales ned a new battery - but that's ordered and should be here for Tuesday WI, TG for eBay :D

Will make up a chicken salad for tomorrow, and maybe have one little G&T, first alcohol since Friday :)

Last edited:
Just laughed my head off - Orbs was in her favourite box, on the edge of the coffee table, attacking Auntie Lisa's remaining mouse - and then the whole box just fell off the table - LOL - a look of complete surprise from cat, then back to attack mode :D

How is your crazy coffee? :). Wow well done on the choccie - now that is willpower - go Susie:D
Xxx

Morning Susie,

LOL @ orbit, kitties are fun.

ha,was going to weigh myself too,but thought nahhhh
wait for a nice "ooooo" moment next week.
and aww to orbit.:D

Afternoon all

Been a crazy, crazy day so far - had a bit of an issue blow up, it's sorted now, thank goodness, but was getting a bit hairy there for a bit. Been a not so great day for food, left my lunch at home and there's only carby stuff on offer close by - but am glugging the water to hopefully minimise the damage.

Evening Susie... Sounds like a really stressful day which always makes dieting so much more difficult! Xx

Hey Gawjuss.... xxx

Morning all

A sleep in this morning (well, to 8.30am) which was lovely, Orbs cuddled up next to me - she doesn't like being picked up and cuddled but will happily curl up behind the crook of my knees on the bed, bless her, it's actually really comforting to have her there.

Sorry I've not been on much the last day or so - work getting in the way of real life :( The issue that blew up was a student had contracted TB, and worst, he lived in a block of student flats, so there was a bit of manic fact finding and reactive statement writing to get together, as well as talking to the health authorities about screening for the other students and staff.

All of this 15 minutes before I was due to meet a journalist from the Express!

But it all got sorted, the student wasn't as ill as we first thought, and I got people to help with the journalist tour - so was able to relax a bit :D

Mr Tesco is coming at 12 - other than that, nothing is planned, so could be catching up on some reading :)

B - sossies and eggs, another cup of tea
L - left over chicken and some wilted spinach and cream (maybe some mustard in there)
D - not sure - burgers and cabbage, I think

Ugh, not a good past few days, work does get in the way of life eh :) I could quite happily stay at home and play with paper and glue all day :)

I've got the flax to play with, Mr E has gone to the squadron hut to finish tidying it up! DD is baking cupcakes, so the other two will be happy later on!

So are you going to stay in and veg as well, that's my plan :)

Back