Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Evening all - I'm just home, thought the concert would drag but actually it was lovely :)

Piers (cute boss) was very funny, he said "Now go home, young lady, go home!" - he's only about 20 years younger than me :D So I did! :D

Now am curled up in front of the tellie, catching up on threads and sipping on a red wine ahhhhh. Not much planned for the weekend, just going to paint over all the scrapes and bumps (and one nasty red wine stain on the wall that my friend did a few weeks ago - hilarious, she'd been smoking out the front, missed the step, trod in the kitty litter and poured her wine down the wall! :D).

Lol on the wine incident:D

I once broke a bottle of red coming in from supermarket all over rented flat carpet:eek: cleaned it up and left a clean stain amist the grey mucky carpet. So had the whole thing professionally cleaned - couldn't see my spot anymore but cleaning uncovered another stain that wasn't on inventory so i still got stung. Lesson learned....never clean up:D. Or only drink white (never gonna happen). Have a cuddly evening
Xxx

Morning Susie... Sounds like a nice restful weekend... Xx

Hellp there lovely peeps

This has been a glorious day - a sleep in, Orbs curled up with me, then just been catching with friends online and watching tellie :D

Is it antisocial of me to be really glad that I've got no plans this entire weekend? :D

Not at all suze. It's bloody freezing. My stations town was coldest in uk last night lol. -16'c. Yuk. Keep tucked up with Orby cat. I'm sure she's glad ur staying home.

Ah a nap. I quite fancy one of those!x

Evening Susie xx

being cozy and doing nothing sounds right up my ally,
took grandsons to crazy golf today.....they loved it.
chuffing freezing !

I got in about 2pm and by 3pm I had planked myself on the sofa and I ain't moved since.

I did eat 3 cookies and a mixed kebab tho. Think I might burst! Idiot.

Morning all

Another quiet day here - had loads of sleep but it was jampacked full of dreams about scenarios in my home in NZ, Mum was in them and I've woken up with a real sense of disquiet - yuck, hope that shakes off soon.

Oh and woken up with a sty in one of my eyes, what a perfect picture of loveliness I am today :D

Another cup of tea and then I'll get the kitchen cleaned up, it's a tip as usual.

And don't worry Claire, you've had a blip, it's over and you just have to move forward xx

Last edited:
A friend has posted this on FB, watch your moggy!!

Attachments

• 407932_10150653470975610_632400609_11668309_445485807_n.jpg
    407932_10150653470975610_632400609_11668309_445485807_n.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 193
LOL love number 3 :D

There were a number of ambushes last night between 12-4am, her favourite game called "Attack the moving thing under the duvet because it could just be a mouse...". Groan.

Back