Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Enjoy your chips and pizza (legal ones of course). Not long now til 5:D
Xxxx

I'd love to see what the celeriac chips turn out like.

And slam those carb cravings down! Do you remember those fairground games with the mallet and you have to smack things when they pop up? Like that. Want chips- WHACK. Want chocolate- WHACK. :D

Evening all - hiccup - been to the pub. It does all kick off in my job sometimes (as I have bored you all with many times) and today was one of those days!

A student crisis (quite nasty) plus a staff member who gabbed about it to the Evening Standard = a busy few hours. Sorted, but oh how I wish I had the power to sack people!

So my workmate and I went to the pub for three quick stiff ones and lots of ciggies - and it was a great laugh! :D In fact I laughed so much i had teats running down my face - just the antidote :D

Celeriac chips and cauli pizza will happen tomorrow, will take pics whatever the result. Have a good evening all :)

I've never had teats running down my face. Might have a stiff one later tho! :p

Oh man my tummy hurts from laughing.....teats running down your face!!!

teats and stiffies?? my god whats going on here?

Lol! This is, by far, one of the best conversations I've had in a while!

Oops on the spell check - but so happy that a simple spelling mistake led to chuckles and tears lol.

You're all depraved and I love you.

Last edited:
depraved or deprived hard to tell ;)

Thankfully, I decided to wait for my morning coffee to cool down a bit rather than drinking it whilst reading the thread :) otherwise might have been having a coffee screenwash ;)

Lol - love you too Susie:D

5.gif

and now my bouncing balls too!

Morning all :D

I've lost my get up and go today - am supposed to go to the post office - but me and my teats :D just cannot be bothered...lazy day around the house, methinks.

Made a lovely meal last night - cabbage, ham, a little chilli and some alpro cream - and it was delish!

Hope you're all well.

Back