Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thanks all, a real relief!

Also just got two fab bedside tables on eBay - paid more than I would have preferred, but hey ho they will look great :)

Brilliant news about the little boy! Such a relief for everyone.

I've never had celeriac in my life. Have eyed it up it in the supermarket (with trepidation) occasionally but have never been brave enough to try it. Can I have it on induction?

Morning all - a flying visit as it's going to be a busy week with the big concert coming up on Saturday, lots of media round the place and also picking up some of the boss's work eeek!

Will try and catch up at lunch if I get some time.

Foodwise am doing a day of meat and eggs to see if it produces a little whooshie for tomorrow morning WI, so sossies and eggs for breakfast and lunch, and lamb curry minus the cauli rice (and no mayo!) for dinner, plus lots of water.

No mayo?! What is this heresy?!?!?!

Morning Susie, busy busy again

Hi there folks - it is mad here but thought I'd ignore it for five minutes :)

And LOL@Claire - I'm feeling twitchy already :D But just had eggs and sossies again and am full as - plus on 3rd litre of water!

TTFN :)

Ah egg and sausages *drools*

On a side note, I was thinking about you when I was in the shower yesterday PMSL!!! No really, I was! I have a little tub of jelly shower gel from Lush and it says Woosh on the side of the tub!

Reminded me of you and your woosh fairy! :p

i got some sherbet smelling bath bobs for crimbo
not used them yet,waiting for a ketone cold night.:D

LOL@Claire you can think of me anytime :D

Well good news and bad news - the wee boy is confirmed not to have meningitis, just a severe chest infection - but weirdly my boss's one month old niece does have it - so think positive thoughts for a little baby who is going to face a rough week!

Am absolutely cream crackered - on top of everything a major government report is out tomorrow morning, when I thought we had a week's grace - oh well, it sure does keep things lively - and when I grumble, remind me how miserable I was in all those horrible 5 months out of work in 2012! :D

One of my wine triggers is definitely stress combined with tiredness - so of course have a wine open now - any suggestions for what else I could do?

prayers for the baby. i have grandchildren of theses ages,
and i would be besides myself....:(

and as for you,baking,bath,toes,dancing round the flat like there's no tomorrow,movie,games..snugglebuggle with orby.:D

Shame ur not closer lady S. u could bring Orby round to play with kitty n we could watch crappy tv n have random convo's. Oh n then u could cook me tea! ;-)

Back