Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Evening ladyfelsham , have a lovely bubble bath, paint your nails, face mask and then phone a really good old friend, that can work wonders:)

thanks guys - have combined many of your ideas - and drank the wine as well. Good news is my headache has gone, and I've had a good laugh.

Other good news is I'm now watching the Waltons - most of you will be too young to remember, but the Waltons was essential watching on a Saturday night in NZ when I was growing up - and reminiscing is great :)

I totally remember the waltons...gnite john boy!! maybe it was reruns

Oh bless the wee girl. Hope she improves.

Was going to suggest you just give into the wine and going to pour myself one when I realized we have none in the house. :(

I'm watching Lovejoy which I taped earlier and is running on some obscure Sky channel every morning- Lady Felsham. :D

I used to love the Waltons!! Hope the whooshing comes Susie!!! And prayers for the wee baby girl...xx

Morning Susie xx

Morning Susie, have a good day:)
Xx

Morning Susie, Lovejoy, wow that takes me back

Afternoon all

Another flying visit - the Culture Review came out this morning and I'm trying to get a response out to press. Good news, lost 2lbs - amazing considering the vino consumed this week and one carby lunch that I failed to fess up to! :D

And yes hun I do have the many series of Lovejoy on DVD :D

Well done hunni!

Carbs & alcohol 0 - Suze 1

:D:D:D:D

Back