Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Oh Susie I'm thinking of you. You may remember I went through this a year ago and had my first mamogram and everything. I hope they can reassure you and it's nothing to worry about xx

Hi sweet ladies, thanks so much for your kind posts - BIG sigh of relief here, it's benign - phew! :D

Ok whoever is in charge of Fate, can I put an order in for a quiet period please? No more excitement or worries - just for a bit...:D

Bought some sloe gin, never had it before but might have to sample it at 6pm :)

Great news babe! Defo enjoy the gin!

I'm going to have to ensure my OH gives my boobs a good grope later. In the name of health obviously!

Wow it's been a tumultuous week. Here's to a quiet few gin-sozzled days.

(I made the mistake of starting with ClaireCat's post and wondered what on earth was going on!)

Great news babe! Defo enjoy the gin!

I'm going to have to ensure my OH gives my boobs a good grope later. In the name of health obviously!

:8855::8855::8855:Oh Claire you sweetheart, you just made me laugh so much - the best medicine (OK, that and the gin :D)

streak.gif
streak.gif
streak.gif
good news
streak.gif
streak.gif
streak.gif

Enjoy the grope later Claire... Not had one of those is quite a number of years! Lol

And Susie... I could currently kill a sloe - never had one but if there's a % sign on the bottle then I'm sure it will hit the spot! Lol xxx

That is a most excellent emoti! Jim will be in raptures :D

I decided it was 6pm somewhere and am sampling the sloe gin - it's quite fruity but rather nice - 26% - is that high? Hic.....:party0036:

And before I imbibe too much, just want to say that you are the most fabulous group of women - supportive when the (celeriac) chips are down and I don't know what I would have done without you all the last few days!:sign0168: xxx

we made loads of bottles of sloe gin for xmas and gave them away as gifts :) apparantley ours is the best people have tasted!

Great news Susie, :D missed this earlier I was out and about and phone packed in.

You definitely deserve a drink.

My doctor told me that sometimes caffeine can cause lumps in boobs.

So glad your scare was ok - had an anxious couple of weeks myself a few years ago so feel for you
Luv ya too Susie:D
Xxxx

A pyoor loves yooooouuu!!!!!! If you ever fancy a girl fling, give me a shout! hehe! :D

Hahaha where ever did you get this emoti from?!! Love it!
Fabulous news Susie xxxx

From a forum I am in :) we have
boobs.gif
as well :)

I am now off for some
sleep.gif

Wonderful news bet that a reall weight off your shoulders!

Love the emoticons! Ha! Boobs a swinging!

I have a plum tree and make plum vodka every year, folk love it! They tell me it tastes like Jaffa cakes!

Glad all ok susie. And great you shared I am sure there will be a few checking their breasts tonight... Or getting them checked if lucky enough xxx

Back