Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Susie... Does sloe gin give hang overs?! Lol hope you have a good day!!! Hugs xxx

Morning Susie, that's good news love, that emoticon made my eyes go all blurry. LOL.

o and sloe gin packs one hell of a hangover. :D

Afternoon all

Didn't have much sloe gin, bit too sweet for me - so no sore head today :D But have decided on one big thing - I am going to Live For Today and not fret so much about what might happen in the future.

I'm going to not worry about buying a house for a while/ever - if I do actually get to old age, I can always buy a motorhome and pootle round Europe for six months of the year.

Once rents calm down after the Games, I'm going to look to rent somewhere bigger. I'm going to enjoy living in London and go to more concerts and things.

And I'm going to have more holidays!

So, there is a silver lining to all this personal drama after all :D

Hope your eyes are Ok now Jim :D

Evening all

Just in the door from a long day of meetings, and a dreadful non Atkins day too, oh dear, bad Susie :( And still not done any grocery shopping! Oh well, I guess that's what weekends are for :)

Have a good evening, everyone xxx

A great plan Susie, most people don't live for today (including me) which is a shame. Love the idea of a motor home sounds a blast- Convoy :)

I've always wanted either an Airstream or Campervan ... Just putting my preference on the table ... Although I'm sure a huge aircon jobbie with all the modcons would be far more practical lol xx

Whatever you decide... The bottom bunk is mine! Lol xx

Ha ha... We'll have to share then Claire! Xx

Oooo, aaaaaa, mmmmmm.....*looking at the pics*

Now OH has spied whatim looking at and started his 'let's sell the house and cruise around in a motor home' spiel eek!

Oooh! Can I come to the motor home thingie Susie?? Xxx

Back