Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Di

Of course you can be in Team Susie - especially if you get up this early! :D Grey day here but we're filming inside today, will try and get a pic of John Sergeant and post later.

Slightly upset tum this morning, been to the park three times already, might be all the fruit I've been eating!

B - granola and yoghurt with a banana
L - something salady
D - bean and tomato soup - which i didn't make the other day - or pasta pomodoro, not sure yet.

Morning Susie, think there is a tummy bug sweeping the country because mine has been unsettled for several days , several work colleagues have it also :(

Never a dull moment at your work! Lol!

Youve been to the park? Have I missed something? Hope you feel better soon, you too Sandra xx

Morning Susie!!!! I wish......I haven't been to the park all week, I could do with a good tummy bug or tapeworm!

Getting worried with all this fibre from flax porridge I'm eating and meat with no results at t'other end!

Morning xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive never heard of that before! Lol!

Afternoon all

I'll deign to talk to you lot even though I now mix with the famous :D Spent the morning with John Sergeant, who was lovely (I'll post pics when I get home), and this afternoon just saw Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman, who are both in Les Miserables. Crowe looked puffy, Jackman looked gorgeous :)

Out tonight, and it could well be a late one, three old mates from Oz are in town - will try and avoid texting, Brendle :D Nothing planned for the weekend - what about you?

Hugh was VERY tasty - I love a bit of the "naughty bad as heck for you" kind of bloke :D Tried to sneak a pic but the film security people were all over us so couldn't! :(

But here's John....rubbish pic, sorry! :D He's with Errollyn Wallen, the composer of the music to be performed by HRH (the real one, not Orbit :D) in two weeks.

003.jpg

Nice covert ops, Susie! Xx

Love Jackman... Intelligent, talented, just gorgeous !!! Can't wait to see Les Mis !

Hope you manage a rest this weekend Susie! Xxx

Morning Susie, all sounds very exciting. Lol at thought of Orbit performing although I'm sure she does. Hope you have a lovely time with your OZ friends. x

Back