Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Love the first & 2nd, can see the Moroccan bathroom in both of those.x

Dietkitty said:
I did, for 3 years :D

Oh wow! I need to work in HR! Lol xx

I think they all have potential Susie and you probably need to see them in person. Are you going to view them all? I love the first and second one. x

Thanks ladies - knew I could count on you :D

Am going to see the 1st, 4th and 5th one - the second no (communal garden) and the third is too far from the shops and station. I really love the 1st one but am trying not to think about it too much, they've just dropped the price and there's now a lot of interest - but if it's meant to be, then it'll be beautiful and I'll get it :D

Had a really good chat with lovely boss, he completely endorses a move out of London and has said a definite yes to me working from home at least two days a week - and has assured me that I'm there for as long as he can find the money (he's going to pitch directly to the Principal for £ for me to go back to 5 days, or at least to keep me indefinitely) - and in the short term I can look for some freelance one day a week. It could all go t*ts up of course - but am feeling much happier :)

I love the first one, hate the last one and the others fall somewhere in between.....................good luck with the viewings Susie xxxx

Evening Soooz... Good luck on getting the one you want xxx

I'm gutted Susie! My day will be sh1t and emotional - cant wait to get to the other side! Xx

That's me just caught up......get a water bottle, I have one for spraying things when ironing. All I do now is shake it and the boy runs for the hills! ;)

Totally agree, no communal garden.

I lived by the sea for 11 years and loved it -so peaceful plus you can go to the beach when everyone else has gone home and have it all to yourself. :)

Morning lovely Alpy

Working from home this morning then off to work to supervise a photographer for an MP visit, so a bit of an itsy day.

Oohh but look what I got last night!!! An Orbit Saver Water Pistol - with a range of 30 feet! :D

002.jpg

Afternoon Susie, think you might have a lot of fun with that!!!

Thank you for your lovely words, I really appreciate your wisdom and support xxxx Love you lots xxxx

Gees! That is a lethal weapon! Nice! :D

And Orbit showing a bit of leg in that shot too. Interesting markings, little bit of ginger there? Poor annoying cat, doesn't know what its in for! :D Heh heh.

Back