Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Love you lots xxxx
Love you lots too honey xxx

And Orbit showing a bit of leg in that shot too. Interesting markings, little bit of ginger there? :D Heh heh.

Hi Boggins, yes she has a little on her legs and a lovely patch on her neck :D i also love the fact that she has a line of dark colour running around her front legs and when she puts them together, they line up :)

That's a monster weapon Susie!! Yikes!! Feeling scared! Lol xx

I just had to use the water pistol and it worked a treat - the bad cat took off.

A bit more of this and hopefully it will get the message! :D

Way to go Sooooz... Gun-slinger extraordinaire! Xx

have you got a holster? ;)

have you got a holster? ;)

LMAO Honda now you're giving me ideas - holster, Stetson, badge, spurs...:D Does that make you lot my posse? :D

Would love to see a full pic of Orbit, what lovely markings x

Sandra - happy to oblige :) I'll see what I can do over the weekend.

Morning everyone - nice to see some blue sky - for about 20 minutes! I am off househunting tomorrow - although it feels like a case of "mind is willing but the body is weak" at the moment, had an awful night's sleep and would love to just stay in bed! But hopefully the weather won't be too poxy.

Morning Susie xx

Hope you have some luck with the househunting this weekend Susie, and a day by the seaside should be a tonic too xxxx

Woohoo - Orbit is going to be famous!

My housesitter Shannon is going to be interviewed on Skype by TVNZ and they will want to include Orbit in it hee hee :D

It was always going to happen - you with famous moggy! Just a matter of time! Xx

She's already lounging back like Elizabeth Taylor :D

Well, I had a GREAT afternoon! Work has now decided to push again for - at the minimum - a fixed term contract for me, and possibly even be able to advertise it as a permanent role, and I have the best chance of getting it YAYE!!!!! Decided not to go househunting until it's all sorted out.

Wine o'clock here :D

Back