Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

All newspaperS are doom and glom!

Crikey - starving.com here - haven't had time for lunch yet!

Very excited though, managed to get 5 mintues to get online and get the one ticket I wanted for the Olympic Games YAYE - the final of the men's table tennis (she steels herself for ball jokes :D). I used to play for university and love the game, so am chuffed to bits that I finally got one. Paid top whack too so hopefully it will be a decent seat and not behind a pillar :D

Just heard thunder and lightening and am now scared to go home....

LOL it was more of a "wahhhhh where's my dinner?!" than a cuddle :)

What a blooming awful day for weather....really over this umbrella one minute, sunglasses the next!

Hope you have a restful evening gorgeous Susie xxx

El ping pong extraordinaire!! Xxx

Well done on the ticket susie - sounds fun:). The only thing i fancied was fencing (which i also did at school and uni!). - and DH pointed out i would be able to see better on the tele :sigh:
Xxxx

Ping pong sounds quite a friendly nickname! Lol

I don't believe you Soooz... I'm sure with your vivid imagination you could think of lots of things to do with those balls! Lol xx

you lot always manage to bring the tone of conversation down lol !

We try Laura .... Really hard at times!!! Lol

:) i love it

I know Susie, the bad girls have taken over your diary ;-)

Afternoon Susie, great news on the Olympics Ticket - and OMG so near to your holidays - are you packed yet? xxx

Afternoon all

So blooming busy this morning, have been run ragged on something that could have been easily resolved if someone had just picked up the phone and spoken to me GRRRR...

Re holidays, I usually pack the night before :) But am getting vaguely more organised this time, am starting tonight :D

Back