Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Oh so exciting about the packing Susie... But will miss you! Xxx

Will miss you too honey - all of you xxxxxxx And HM Orbit, haven't had a night away from her in all the time I've been looking after her...

Right, about to leave the office - but have some news, need your advice on. Back online soon.

.... Holding breath for Susie's news! ....

Oooh look I'm on page 500 hehe :D

Right, the news - as usual, with me it's work or home, and this time it's work. Got called about a job -

The pros -

- close to home
- Olympic-related role - so reasonably high profile
- might (stressing the "might" here) turn permanent - but absolutely no guarantees
- money is brilliant - £100 a day more than I'll be on at 4 days a week - could make an extra £7000 over four months

The cons -
- don't want to leave where I am - lots of promises but who knows what's going to happen
- no surety about the new role going any longer
- there will be lots of people with Olympic experience all looking for work at the end of the Games
- it will be manic

Don't know if I'll be shortlisted - but as my valued confidantes, what do you think?

Sxx

No harm in throwing your hat into the ring ... You can always turn it down if they offer it to you xxx

And well done for being a highly sought after and highly prized PR professional xxx am really proud of you Soooooz xxx

Well done on the ball tickets Susie.

That's a tough one with the job, I agree with Di, see what they have to offer, but having a job you love is a rare thing.

Cat story: Last night left the cat food cupboard ajar a tiny bit and woke up with punctured cat food packets all over the house. I'm sure HRH Orby would never do that lol:D. xx

And well done for being a highly sought after and highly prized PR professional xxx am really proud of you Soooooz xxx

Thank you honey - you are SO good for my ego! :D

That's a tough one with the job, I agree with Di, see what they have to offer, but having a job you love is a rare thing.

Cat story: Last night left the cat food cupboard ajar a tiny bit and woke up with punctured cat food packets all over the house. I'm sure HRH Orby would never do that lol:D. xx

LMAO you're kidding Val - the Dreamies and other yum yums are locked away tighter than Alcatraz or the same thing happens here too :D

All sounds really exciting susie:). I agree - you are not at decision point yet. Time to go and find out more and see how it goes...only need to think about final decision once you get there.....in the meantime your subconcious will be working on the "problem" for you:)
Xx

Absolutely have a go- it could be great. There's plenty of time to run away screaming if it isn't. What a great position to be in! Go for it!

My cat story: one of the fosters started playing with a 2p piece. She stashed it under the rug in my bedroom. Next morning she clawed the rug to bits getting it out again, took it downstairs and dropped it in her food bowl. I have absolutely no idea what this means. What does this mean?! I'm to feed her money from now on? Anyway I confiscated it in case she chokes. They're daft enough.

You are so such a hot piece of PR property at the mo aren't ya?!

Gonna miss you when you're on your holibobs xx

YeSterday I took an egg out of the coop, sat it on the picnic bench, went to water and feed the girls, came back for the eggs to find it broken on the seat and Kenny looking pleased with himself! Blooming well eating it!

Oh well done on the job front.... Exciting stuff. Follow through with it if your heart tells you to, sounds to me like neither job is 100% certain to move forward there are no grantees in life so again follow your heart.

Yes Sooz, another proud friend here, I think that there is nothing lost in getting involved in the process, decisions can be made when the time is right xxxxx (I am going to miss you too but hope you have a brilliant holiday xxx)

Evening truly scrumptious! Xxx

Evening Di perfumelicious :D and all others

Worked from home today, trying to get through loads of stuff and happily did, so hopefully tomorrow won't be too manic! :)

Just waiting for Mr Tesco to deliver a few bits and pieces for the coach trip. I decided not to go all out Atkins on the holiday, can't imagine going to France and not eating bread - but the cupboards are nearly clear of carby stuff, so will dive straight back in when I get back :D

Will really miss you all too!

Back