Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thanks hun, I like it too, especially the garden, but the bedroom is teensy weensy. Think I'll arrange to see the others, though :)

I really like househunting, noseying in to other peoples' places :D

Hi Susie, just read through your recent posts, what happened to the mouse and lol at Di wishing you a stressful day, think that was a typo! Love the email from your ex , have a great afternoon meeting your friends sister x

Sounds like a lovely day you've had Susie zxx

Just been very scientific about the flats I've posted - I do love a good table :D

Compared sizes of rooms, gardens, parking, distance to station - and the winner is - the most expensive! Naturally...

No 5 is the biggest, closest to the station, with 2 beds
No 3 is second biggest, further from the station, has two beds too but smaller
No 4 is one bed but charming...

So, will arrange to see all three this coming weekend, hopefully.

Proximity to station would be high on my list too! Xx

Just checked the estate agents actual websites and it looks like No 5 is no longer for sale.

Also did more research into car vs train - and the car wins hands down!

Based on a rough MPG for a Beetle, the drive is around £15 for petrol - the train £55 - I know there are other running costs for a car, but they would have to add up to a lot for the train to win on price!

Sounds like a very logical way of deciding where to look at. Then you can go with your gut feelings when you view. Smaller - especially if it's more economical - isn't always bad. Its cozier!

Pictures of your flax bread!

LOL it came out very flat, so won't do piccies this time - but will probably make more during the week, hopefully with better success.

Right lovelies, I'm off to bed. sleep well and enjoy work tomorrow (hehe - sooo mean!) xxx

Morning all

Woke throughout the night, must be this dratted rain, but managed to nod off again - and now am just waiting for my Oz mate to call.

Such a shame it's pants weather for her, she's only here for two days :(

Hope you've got galoshes on!

Pouring down here and so so chilly. Man, I've been looking forward to summer since January. Wed better have a long hot autumn to compensate for this nonsense.

Still at home - Ruth is too jetlagged today so we're meeting for lunch tomorrow. She wanted to visit Greenwich anyway, so it suits us both.

About to turn the heating on. Arggghhhhhhhh!

Afternoon Susie!! I've been out in it dodging rain drops and flying to loads of meetings! What a rush lol xxx hope you're nice a dry and warm now with heating on xx

Evening all

Been reasonably good on food today

B - 3 bacon, 2 eggs
L - roast lamb - chewed my way through a big plate of it - no veg though oops
D - Mattesons and steamed spinach, tiny pour of Alpro cream on it
S - Atkins coconut bar - bad but delish
A - none - Day 4

Might have to have a hot Alpro drink later :)

Getting cabin fever though, this rain is nuts! Back to work tomorrow, I have LOVED having a long weekend, and get to have them every weekend yaye :D

Evening Susie!! Long weekends are fab! And food sounds brill ... Hope it's ok at work tomorrow xx

Thx hun, everything's so much easier when you don't care as much :)

Found this no carb hollandaise - yummy for drizzling over asparagus :) - Truly Low Carb Hollandaise Sauce

Right, am going shopping online to buy one of those egg yolk separator things, cheap and will make my life so much easier, because I just can't separate eggs without there being much tension - and ruined eggs!

I also want to buy the veggie spiral cutter thing so I can make courgette pasta. And I want a Nicer Dicer Plus....uh oh, watch out Amazon! Actually I'm pretty good with kitchen gadgets, my kitchen's so small I have to be really sure I'll use them.

Not a kitchen big enough for all the fancy and fiddly contraptions my heart desires.

I had a look at the flats, they are all lovely. 3rd and 4th best IMO. We love St Leonard's, a beautiful place. Perfect place to get away from it all.

Dex bought another dead bird in, he took it to his bed and wasn't happy when I tried to take it off him.. Very strange behaviour... 4th kill in so many days.

Have a good night Susie.

Back