Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Evening susie - hope your thing went well. And great focus on your new woe :)
Xxx

Afternoon Susie, glad JUDD seems to be having a good effect on your appetite, wondering if I should have a change as I have done Exante this week and lost less than a lb in 3 days which is very unusual for me. xx

Afternoon all

I did my usual daily WI this morning and I am flabbergasted! 15lbs in 2 1/2 weeks!!!

Don't know where the whooshie came from but I definitely think a low carb approach for my UDs is the way forward :D

Bren perhaps you might want to give it a go for a week and see how you get on? I think as long as you stick to healthy stuff on DDs, like veg soup, crudites, etc, it is a lot better for you than the processed soups and shakes - as you mentioned when I first started.

DD today and am feeling very chipper, apart from getting absolutely sopping wet this morning and having to go home and shower and dress again! :D

That's fantastic Susie!! I am so happy for you :D

So so brilliant. Down two whole BMI points too, which is amazing. I love watching BMI points drop. Well done Susie, keep flying!

That's amazing Susie!!! Phenomenal actually! You are completely rocking on this WOE!! Love you! xxx

Thank you all so much, love you! I've never lost any more than two stone before, so the next few weeks or so will be really interesting :D

I've had nothing to eat today (just been too busy), so am just in the door and am pretty hungry now, so am about to have a sandwich with ham, philly and lettuce - or maybe a bit of chicken curry.

Have a lovely evening xxxx

Afternoon Susie, brilliant on the loss so far, this really seems to be working for you xxx

My scales went UP this morning - just WTF is that all about? Will give it till tomorrow morning and see if anything comes off and if not then I will rethink my strategy and do a shop for a lot of courgettes lol xx

Afternoon all - and sorry to hear about the scales not behaving, Brendle :(

Mad day again, soooo busy - it's all happening here, they are building one of the big Gamestime screens on the lawn next to my work building. I'm thinking of getting a scooter to get to work because the roads are going to closed or completely at a standstill!

UD today but it's bad and carby, didn't prepare anything so it's my own fault.

Hey Susie... Sounds manic! Loving the idea of a scooter!! I'd need at least 3 wheels though!

Brennie you must be feel so rubbish! Hope the scales go down soon xxx

Morning Susie... hope today isn't good xxx

Back